blugold

Autobots, ROLL OUT!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have a cousin who is a police officer in Milwaukee. He shared a picture of a fake ID. I think, it may be the best fake ID ever.

834008496c01b5f5bd6c6ed7209f36d3.jpg

I have a cousin who is a police officer in Milwaukee. He shared a picture of a fake ID. I think, it may be the best fake ID ever.

834008496c01b5f5bd6c6ed7209f36d3.jpg

Love the address....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems legit.

Technology is getting good on these things. I think this guy would be ok if he didn't pick Kanye West as a name.

I've got to go with McLovin. Classic(y)

1588017146376.png

halloween. Gotta be. Right?:ROFLMAO:

I must have missed this. Was Jan 6th "Opposite Day"?

is photoshop what's used for these?

20 years ago when i was in college this is what i did.

first golf meet i brought home the hotel white key card, scratched the hotel name off the front carefully and it had the strip on the back that kind of looked legit..
borrowed one of the basketball players ID from Massachusetts because it was on a white plastic card, scanned it on the computer, took my photo scan off my ID and changed the date, printed it off, laid the paper down, laid the hotel card on top and razor blade around the card so the paper was perfect fit to the card, then took off about an 1/8" all away around the paper so there was a tiny edge of plastic showing, then took a clear laminate over the face of the paper sticking to the card.

the nebraska Id's at that time were still a clear laminate so mine wouldnt work, hence using the hotel card.

now back then this is when they first started across the US scanning ID's and a lot of that hadnt filtered down to other states or rural areas.
so i used the ID in the small college town i was at for 2 years, successfully.

I always felt bad for the kids who needed fake ID's... I looked older, and acted it when I wanted to. I got my first "alcohol allowed" arm band at a concert when I was 16.

The rare times when I would be asked for ID, I would just say I left my wallet in the car and leave.

Times are different now though... I have been ID'd more in the past few years than I ever was 20+ years ago.

Sure is weird when random threads like this get bumped a year later.

It is because I saw a post by a certain someone I thought would’ve never been allowed back on the forum and then realized it was a post from 2020 😁

I got a fake at 19, it used my old one and they didn't have the under 21 stuff on the license back then anyway, guy who made it peeled the cover off and changed date and address and stuff then glued it back down. Had to have a donor sticker on it to cover the spot he strted the cut at to hide it. I didn't even drink, I just used it to go to Vegas to gamble.

Ha, funny one. Came across lots of fakes when I was a police officer.

Although not a fake, I gotta kick once out of a guy I'd pulled over. Mess of a van, don't recall the specifics but absolutely not legit as to registration and road worthiness. He pleads with me and gives me an NYPD PBA card. PBA cards are union property, printed with members' shield numbers and we'd hand them out to various friends and family. Not at all a get out of jail free card but when presented to a receptive officer, it could certainly steer a situation back to a person's favor.

Anyway, he hands me a PBA card from his "uncle" and I pepper him with friendly questions about where his uncle worked and such. Also asked if he happened to use this card often. "Yes, of course." Well, when I put "his" card in my pocket, he protested rather audibly, "officer, no! No, officer, you can't do that." So then I took it from my pocket and held it up to my shield and said, "call me Uncle Billy because apparently you're the nephew I never met."

He had my PBA card and his jaw dropped once he connected the dots.

Then I drew his attention to the notation on the card that says its property of the NYC PBA and can be removed by any officer. That... and I paid a freakin' dollar for it, so it was mine (we'd get 2 free, can order up to 10 more for a buck apiece). He still protested that it was "his" card but that's OK, I traded it with him for "his" summonses and a receipt for the vehicle's tow. That's a good return on investment. And no, honestly, none of this was any type of retaliation. Dude found a current PBA card and used it, can't say I blame him, I was nothing but entertained by the chances of it all. But he and that van were a rolling nightmare, no way he was going on his merry way with that tragedy.

My 21yr old daughter showed me a
Site where you got 2 id's from one of like 20 states with a readable barcode.

Shes going into LE so she did not buy one but said lots of her classmates did.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Yeah and even worse when you go liking posts from nearly 3 years ago before you realize the dates on them :oops:

Yeah and even worse when you go liking posts from nearly 3 years ago before you realize the dates on them :oops:
I didn't know until I had already reacted to 3 of em. Not my fault. I do not accept blame. 😁

20 years ago when i was in college this is what i did.

first golf meet i brought home the hotel white key card, scratched the hotel name off the front carefully and it had the strip on the back that kind of looked legit..
borrowed one of the basketball players ID from Massachusetts because it was on a white plastic card, scanned it on the computer, took my photo scan off my ID and changed the date, printed it off, laid the paper down, laid the hotel card on top and razor blade around the card so the paper was perfect fit to the card, then took off about an 1/8" all away around the paper so there was a tiny edge of plastic showing, then took a clear laminate over the face of the paper sticking to the card.

the nebraska Id's at that time were still a clear laminate so mine wouldnt work, hence using the hotel card.

now back then this is when they first started across the US scanning ID's and a lot of that hadnt filtered down to other states or rural areas.
so i used the ID in the small college town i was at for 2 years, successfully.
We used a #2 pencil to change the 5 to a 3. The first person who got in got a hand stamp. Then we’d all go to a store and buy a felt pen in the same color of ink. Fill in the hand stamp. Roll the fresh hand stamp onto other hands.

If we used as much mental energy on our studies as we did fake IDs we may have cured cancer.

Back