THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

I like curve balls.

Just saw this, got my mind racing. What do you have up your sleeve here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the first hole because teeing off with a group standing there is an awesome feeling and nerve racking, it starts the day and the competition.

I like curve balls.

Curve balls you say lets see it ?

Ok gents, question time on the weekend. I know it may be difficult for those of us that haven't been there to answer, but do some research you were going to do anyways to answer it now.

What hole on the course are you looking forward to and why?
Have to be the 1st hole. Getting off to a solid start will be important.

Sure we all love inside 15 feet. Who wouldn't. That's not the question. Why get greedy and screw your partner by short siding him leaving a nearly impossible up and down for par when center of the green and two putts was simple enough to win? Just my opinion (which I'm entitled to, no?)

Well I did say I know I wouldn't be leaving it short....but wouldn't bail out. So if it stops...yay! If not its past the pin safely. There's a lot of other variables that go into an extremely hypothetical question like this.

How's my lie? Does the green run away? Is ot dry? Is it wet? Are we up in the match? Has my pards had a decent putting day?

You guys might get lucky enough to be partners!

And he's gonna love it when I give him a 15 foot birdie putt instead of a short sided fried egg bunker shot

Curve ball huh? I like hitting home runs off curves...

For me, it is hole #9. Going to carry a lot of momentum if a match gets there and it seems to be a TOUGH par 4!

It's a very tough hole, and I will agree with this.

Gotta go with hole 1 and teeing off in front of everyone. Everybody gathers around and just knows they are going to have a good time today

I'm gonna go with 9 as well. Tricky hole depending on the drive. Could make things really interesting.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

And as much as I'll like my 15 footer for birdie he will equally love his 3' miracle and 12' mistake. I won't be short...that's certain

Curve balls? Hmmm!!!

First tee for me as I get to place the tee in for the first time on a great opening hole in route to a Victory.

Tomorrow is the day!!!

Tomorrow is the day!!!
It sure is. And as wild/interesting as the ride has been thus far, I think it's only going to get more so going forward. Lots of guys already beginning to prep the body and the mind and that is dedication!

Really excited to get this thing going and see who will join jdtox in taking down the team lead by 441.

Last edited:
And as much as I'll like my 15 footer for birdie he will equally love his 3' miracle and 12' mistake. I won't be short...that's certain

You obviously do not lack self confidence...
I admire your ability to place your balls closer than Tour average, and openly wonder why your not on tour.

Long game? Check
Irons? Check
Wedges/short game? Check
Putter? Legit

But I am sure you make mistakes... Right?
Sometimes?

I'm sure Gunner has seen you unhappy on the course a time or two..

Miss you Michigan slice

Early morning fun cannons. Knowing MS he did it with a smile.

Early morning fun cannons. Knowing MS he did it with a smile.

A big smile!

I think maybe he should change back to pinslayer with these self accolades.

I don't think anyone from "The O" will be challenging Korf on any closest to the Pin contests...

(All in good fun P... Don't sweat it)

I'm gonna go with 9 as well. Tricky hole depending on the drive. Could make things really interesting.

Nine will be interesting in that first round. Blind landing area with potential to take a penalty after what seemed to bee a good drive.

I admire your ability to place your balls closer than Tour average, and openly wonder why your not on tour.

Long game? Check
Irons? Check
Wedges/short game? Check
Putter? Legit

Sometimes?

Long game? Check
Irons? Check
Wedges/short game? Check
Putter? Legit

Sometimes?

I openly wondered why I'm not on tour? Hmmm....

Sorry slice, but, I'm fairly certain tour avg for that shot isn't 15ft and I'm also sure there is no data on it. Also,!for arguments sake.....do you think ANYONE on tour wouldn't go for the pin giving themselves a chance to make the shot?

In regard to the comments about my game.. (Which you've never seen).I've never said anything you've mentioned above yet I am the only one you"call out" on a consistent basis. I shouldn't have to apologize for having confidence and not being a 47 hdcp. The same as I shouldn't call you out for not being able to hit the shots....Ohhh wait....I've never done that .enough with the trolling bud. Focus on the event and not me.

Tomorrow is going to be great!

man the last time when we played the wind was in our face pretty hard it took a good drive and over water 215 yd 3W one of the best i have ever hit just to make par. We will see some big numbers on that hole for sure

man the last time when we played the wind was in our face pretty hard it took a good drive and over water 215 yd 3W one of the best i have ever hit just to make par. We will see some big numbers on that hole for sure

Agreed. Depending on the wind, 5 can be a behemoth.

Back