MichiganGripRip

Allegedly
Reaction score
Handicap
So here's the scoop, the wife gave me the go ahead to get a new bag for my birthday as her present to me. Currently I have an older TPS cart bag that is durable but is a boat anchor even without my gear in it. So I'm looking for suggestions for replacements. I'd like a stand/carry as I look forward to walking more 9's this year. But I also would like one that works well with carts as well and at least one insulated pocket.
Budget is around $100 so I know I'm asking alot, but I'm not looking for a cadillac either. Thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'd check Budget Golf and sort by price, then look at reviews. At $99, they have a few decent options with the THP discount, but a decent stand bag is a lot harder to find in that price range than a cart bag that will do the trick.

Budget has 4 models of Ogio stand bags at $99.96. Use the THP discount and you will come in under your budget with shipping. I have owned 4 or 5 Ogio stand bags and they have always been good qulaity.

https://www.budgetgolf.com/golf-bags/#!|page|1|opp|30|cls|9|b|61

We received the Ogio Cirrus Stnd Bag for the 2017 THP Championship. Love the bag. In fact I just bought the red one from Budget during the Black Friday sale for about $65 to have another one.

We received the Ogio Cirrus Stnd Bag for the 2017 THP Championship. Love the bag. In fact I just bought the red one from Budget during the Black Friday sale for about $65 to have another one.
I bought one right after that event after reading the feedback from you guys. Take it our every time I decide to carry instead of using the push cart. Crazy light and has been a very solid overall bag for me.

Well, I'm going with the UA/Sun Mountain stand. The 14-way top sold it for me, Its nitpicky but I like the seperation.

Thanks for all the help!!!

2 things I learned to value in bags: 1) less dividers... I have a great Nike bag with 16 individual dividers that I HATE - love everything about the bag but that, and 2) a color that stands out in a sea of other bags (i.e. when they put you on a random cart in a scramble). The best I ever had in that department was an old staff bag from PowerBilt that was so orange it would burn your eyes!!!

Well, I'm going with the UA/Sun Mountain stand. The 14-way top sold it for me, Its nitpicky but I like the seperation.

This didn't go as planned, after placing the order I noticed that it was 5 days later and the order had not yet processed, so I contacted Costco to find out what was going on. Turns out they were out of stock on that bag so they issued a refund.
So I ended up doing what I should have in the first place and ordered the OGIO Cirrus from BudgetGolf. Moral is, if you want golf equipment, buy it from a specialized retailer. Thanks again for all your help and I'm really looking forward to seeing if this bag is as good as you guys have stated!

Sucks to hear but at least you got it sorted out. Those UA bags were in high demand due to the low cost, but sucks their system couldn't keep up with the inventory

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Update to the Update,
Got an email today from BG, and the Cirrus is out of stock although it shows on their website. So I'm gonna swing on the Press and hope its instock based on them having 3 different color choices.

Back