What did you card on your first hole of 2019??

Bullfrog

Team Hackers 4EVA!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Full swing
Just as the title states...

What score did you shoot on your first hole of 2019. I was lucky enough to play on Saturday. My first hole was a 3 putt double bogey. What was yours?

That would be the classic 2 putt bogey

Last edited:
Played last Friday. Hit a perfect drive must the green on my approach and could not get up and down.
A bogey opened up my 2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 Putt Bogey

Double and it was glorious (not really)

Made a Par on a short Par 5!! Had to make a six foot putt though!!

Made an easy 4 yesterday on first hole for par then knocked it OB left on #2.:clapp:

F*cking bogey.....Striped my drive, great lay up with my 4i, then skulled the living sh*t out of my 3rd approach over the green into the backside rough. Chipped on.....then two putted.

Driver found the left rough after bouncing in and back out of a fairway bunker. It left me with maybe 6” behind the ball and no room for a decent stance. I was also hitting blind to the green behind a hill.

Somehow I managed to manufacture a stance and shot that just missed the right of the green by a few feet. BUT, the greens were running very fast and my chip caught a slope near the pin and ran 30+ feet past.

I proceeded to 3 putt back for a double. On the bright side, I did have a birdie on that 9.

Driver sliced right, into the trees, fat 52, OK wedge, almost saved par, tap in Bogey.

First hole was a par 5 that I had a 2 putt par on.

par on a par 5. decent drive, mid-iron layup, wedge left of the pin, left the putt short on the amateur side, but an easy tap-in par. @dhartmann34 made a nice birdie on that hole.

The opening hole at my home course is a par 3 which sucks. Amazingly, I parred it.

3-Putt bogey

Played with OhioGolfer over the weekend. Par 5. Faded the driver into the right rough. Hybrid to about 50 yards short. Pitch to 5 feet. Made the birdie putt.

Started 2019 tying my personal best for 9 holes with a 39. It’s all downhill from here...

Played with OhioGolfer over the weekend. Par 5. Faded the driver into the right rough. Hybrid to about 50 yards short. Pitch to 5 feet. Made the birdie putt.

Started 2019 tying my personal best for 9 holes with a 39. It’s all downhill from here...

Let's goooo Nerdy!!!! Ride the wave, dude.

A bad bogey.

Par 5. Decent drive, nice 6 iron a little left but stayed clear of the water. Wedge to about 8 ft. 1 putt birdie.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

What did you card on your first hole of 2019??

Par.

Was a par 4. Hit a 250yd drive, a 140yd gap wedge to 15’ and two putted on Saturday!

Last edited:
I so wish I could contribute something to this thread.....sim golf doesn't count.

a damn bogey...

2 putt bogey.

I took an ugly bogey.
d5700ccf95f5714c50a5cd3aaaa30962.jpg

Back