WTB Callaway Coins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papatortuga

Reaction score
Handicap
I’m looking to finish up my Callaway coin collection. Was wondering if anyone had these they might be willing to sell me or trade for.

I’d also be interested in Odyssey coins, but looking to finish up Callaway Majors ones first. Let me know. Thanks!

878b9a12cba60e9f83dbc2d4ee1afc90.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I’m looking to finish up my Callaway coin collection. Was wondering if anyone had these they might be willing to sell me or trade for.

I’d also be interested in Odyssey coins, but looking to finish up Callaway Majors ones first. Let me know. Thanks!

a352defc348b68a5abea166023f962de.png

878b9a12cba60e9f83dbc2d4ee1afc90.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had an extra Troon coin at some point. Let me check my stash. What are you considering trading for it?

I had an extra Troon coin at some point. Let me check my stash. What are you considering trading for it?

Whatever you think is fair. I know your a truvis guy so maybe a dozen?

Whatever you think is fair. I know your a truvis guy so maybe a dozen?

I was wrong, I don't have an extra. I think that's the one I sold last year to a guy. Sorry, man!

I was wrong, I don't have an extra. I think that's the one I sold last year to a guy. Sorry, man!

No worries thanks for checking

I've got a handful of these as well that I'd be willing to move. Will check the hoard and PM you.

PM sent

I ahve the troon coin I can send if you want

Updated first post with the only Callaway coin I need to complete my collection. I’m still interested in Odyssey coins though.

I have the following ones:
Dropping Bombs
Draino
Buckets
Fusion RX - Works
O Works

Monday Bump

Mods can lock this one up! Thanks THP gang for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back