2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Nice! Things gonna get busy soon.

JM

Multiple alarms and hand written notes to remind me to signup tomorrow. How long are signups open for? I'll be playing tomorrow during the start of signups trying to bring some type of game to FL Thursday.

Hoping to join #team441, Tyler just remember you despise your coworkers and 441 will be going for the win mr # is outta his league

You. I like you.

Subtle. I like it!

Ish just got real!

441 does have a great poetic charm to him doesn't he?
When I saw Nate Adelman last month in California, he was really excited about coming to this.

Multiple alarms and hand written notes to remind me to signup tomorrow. How long are signups open for? I'll be playing tomorrow during the start of signups trying to bring some type of game to FL Thursday.

at least a couple hours if you read earlier posts.

hint I asked the same question

perhaps I am jumping the gun but will we have to pick a team when entering? (sorry if this has been asked & answered)

441 does have a great poetic charm to him doesn't he?
When I saw Nate Adelman last month in California, he was really excited about coming to this.

Did he know he was gonna be on #s team then?

Not too familiar with these Callaway folks but I'm sure they are just as great as the rest.

perhaps I am jumping the gun but will we have to pick a team when entering? (sorry if this has been asked & answered)

Unknown at this time by the masses. The illuminati might know though. :alien:

I'm sure there will be more info at time of sign up.

Sitting here, reading through the thread and I'm getting pumped! I'll be wound tight in the morning!

I know Zoo Crew is excited about this. Especially Chad. During our match at the freaking grandaddy me and Chad were talking about this event and how excited he was to head back to TB/C

Man it's time for me to experience some Callaway competition and downright Callaway fun!!!

Less than 12 hours until a new thread is opened and sign ups are live! Man this is gonna be great.

Less than 12 hours until a new thread is opened and sign ups are live! Man this is gonna be great.

You know it!! I'm seriously pumped for this one.

Great for team #, for the others I'm not so sure.

And don't forget, not only will people find out if they got in tomorrow, they will find out what team they are on shortly thereafter.

It's about to get real, boys!! Excited to announce that Nate Adelman will be joining Team Hashtag, and I made the new guy Tyler Shean take one for the team and be on "that other" team...

Love the announcement of the two #zoocrew members, makes this more interesting and by interesting Hashtag still loses.

I just reread he first post and $369 is an effing steal for the awesomeness that this event will be, 3 rounds of golf on those two courses alone is worth that not to mention the swag, the camaraderie, the downright jaw dropping fun that will be had.

Get those emails primed and ready for tomorrow folks.

And don't forget, not only will people find out if they got in tomorrow, they will find out what team they are on shortly thereafter.

sounds great, Thanks!!!

It's about to get real, boys!! Excited to announce that Nate Adelman will be joining Team Hashtag, and I made the new guy Tyler Shean take one for the team and be on "that other" team...

And to think, just a few years ago, you were the newb coming out to Myrtle for The Cup...Now the wily veteran is ready to become a champion.

Back