The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are both awesome, but I'm set on the help.

Unless either of you have power to sway the weather…? (Actually looks like it might be dry Saturday...and 10°. I'll take it.).

don't underestimate my power or my offer. My offer was really to bring a 30 pack and watch you do everything else.

Fun fact. Since finding out what my job here is, my principal loves me.

Very cool to have someone in the school who gets excited about golf too.

Kind of getting obsessed with the Waze app with all the driving I do

Great app and has saved me more times than I can count. Accuracy seems pretty good but can lag a bit once something in cleared up but the map still shows it backed up.

Waze is awesome. Especially on long trips.

Unless either of you have power to sway the weather…? (Actually looks like it might be dry Saturday...and 10°. I'll take it.).

don't underestimate my power or my offer. My offer was really to bring a 30 pack and watch you do everything else.

I was about to say that I could bring beer, beer helps with the weather.

I'll bring and drink beer, but I might even help a bit, unlike Deano

that just makes you a sucker. Unless you are helping by moving pillows. Don't want to hurt the back.

that just makes you a sucker. Unless you are helping by moving pillows. Don't want to hurt the back.

we Canadians are built strong, we can lift boxes without getting hurt.

Fun fact. Since finding out what my job here is, my principal loves me.

Very cool to have someone in the school who gets excited about golf too.

I like the support you get. I'm glad no one I work with golfs hahaha

I like the support you get. I'm glad no one I work with golfs hahaha

my boss kind of plays like twice a year. Our chief network guy is a big golfer, but he has no clue exactly what I do, which is nice. He's also delusional about equipment.

I find it very very weird that these construction workers couldnt identify the smell. Other than an odd smell. 1000 lb tank goes up and nobody was hurt. Something isn't adding up.
No kidding. Get on that air horn and let er rip!

What makes you guys think I don't already have beer? There was no other way or enticing the current "help" I have.

And dean…what are pillows?

What makes you guys think I don't already have beer? There was no other way or enticing the current "help" I have.

And dean…what are pillows?
Can you really have enough beer ?

I Googled it and am not finding the answer so I'm turning to the next best source - THP. 3rd grade science question: what is the relationship between speed and time? (I am clearly not a candidate for Jeff Foxworthy's show)

I Googled it and am not finding the answer so I'm turning to the next best source - THP. 3rd grade science question: what is the relationship between speed and time? (I am clearly not a candidate for Jeff Foxworthy's show)

Einsteins theory of relativity covers this I believe

my boss kind of plays like twice a year. Our chief network guy is a big golfer, but he has no clue exactly what I do, which is nice. He's also delusional about equipment.

Delusional equipment guys are my favourite.

So, he's an internet golfer without being an internet golfer?

Velocity (speed)=distance over time

The day before we moved last year we got 2 feet of snow. And the condo wasn't going to come and shovel until after the movers were scheduled. That was an extremely tiring morning of shoveling steps.

At least it's gotten back in the 30s after the snow this year. Last year it felt like we were single digits or below zero every day.

The life of a sales engineer:

Contractor - "Your valves aren't working."
BG - "Why aren't my valves working?"
Contractor - "Well, they're not controlling."
BG - "What's the pneumatic controller doing?"
Contractor - "Well the actuator says it needs 44 psig air, and we are sending it 25 psig air."
BG - "Then send the valve 44 psig air."
Contractor - "We can't do that"
BG - "What's the plant air pressure?"
Contractor - "Plant air is 90 psig."
BG - "So up the air pressure going to the valve."
Contractor - "We can't do that."
BG - "Then my valve won't work."

Somehow it's my fault that they ran the incorrect control air line to my valve.

The life of a sales engineer:

Contractor - "Your valves aren't working."
BG - "Why aren't my valves working?"
Contractor - "Well, they're not controlling."
BG - "What's the pneumatic controller doing?"
Contractor - "Well the actuator says it needs 44 psig air, and we are sending it 25 psig air."
BG - "Then send the valve 44 psig air."
Contractor - "We can't do that"
BG - "What's the plant air pressure?"
Contractor - "Plant air is 90 psig."
BG - "So up the air pressure going to the valve."
Contractor - "We can't do that."
BG - "Then my valve won't work."

Somehow it's my fault that they ran the incorrect control air line to my valve.

dude fix your valves!

clients are the best

I find it very very weird that these construction workers couldnt identify the smell. Other than an odd smell. 1000 lb tank goes up and nobody was hurt. Something isn't adding up.

When i had a very tiny leak at my house tank when we had one and I knew it right away, called propane company and they barely found it.

I need a couple custom patches made and it seems nearly impossible to find a company that doesn't want to rape me or has a minimum i don't need.

Was able to move around some meetings and change my trip to only be 6 days instead of 9 days.

Tampa to Orange County 1 day there
Orange County to San Diego - 3 days there
San Diego to Dallas - 2 days
Dallas back to Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back