THP Radio - The Dean Has Spoken Volume 1

Great job guys. Some good topics and The Dean answered them all very knowledgeable. Look forward to the next episode.

Thanks guys. Working on a new outline for the next show and hope you guys all get a chance to listen as well.

Finally had a minute to listen in yesterday, great show!

I remember when Dean preferred lasers to Gps.

Great show and format. Can't wait for the next one.

Finally got a chance to listen to this. Great format, will listen to it again and can't wait for next months.

I'm going to have to listen to the staff bag portion again. Can't remember if all staff bags or just staff bags with your name is a No-no. May have to disagree if it's all of them. I sure see lots at THP events

Hmmm have microphone will travel. Guess we should record a new show

7a92d7c47e4a1d7fb4acca4b2ec96b61.jpg

I was wondering if there was going to be an on location show. Should be a lot to talk about

Based on the tweet a bit ago i'll try to tune in

I'm ready!

Just listened again and this made me laugh out loud:

On the topic of staff bags and the for argument. Dean goes "you have to hit every shot perfect, and thats KIND OF HARD to do" lol not sure why that made me laugh but i can just see his face when hes saying it

Just finished listening! Great job guys! Looking forward to the coverage from the PGA show!!

On the topic of staff bags and the for argument. Dean goes "you have to hit every shot perfect, and thats KIND OF HARD to do" lol not sure why that made me laugh but i can just see his face when hes saying it

Haha facial recognition radio

I laughed at that part too. That's why I play with a staff bag that has Mike Dean's name on it.

Finally had some time to listen in. Great job Dean, on your side with just about everything except the laser. And dont try to discourage me from taking my staffer to the course like a BOSS.

Oh and that VIP section at WGC is AWESOME

Great show, love the format. Awesome having radio/podcast back.

Keep up the great work, Gents.

Listened on iTunes this morning. Very well done, fellas. Looking forward to this week's episode.

Great show; that grand prize for the Master's contest is outrageous.

That Master's contest/prize is ridiculous!

Just recorded the next episode of the Dean Has Spoken.
You guys are going to love this one.

Looking forward to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes!!!!

Looking forward to it!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I think you all will enjoy the topics that we recorded last night, I know I did. Except for that bonus topic at the end. Talk about being blindsided, didn't even know what was about to hit me.

Oh and had a new microphone in the house so hopefully the sound quality is even better.

Back