Calling all Carolinians

Yeah man, I'll be in Raleigh next week dude, let's hook up for a bite of grub or something. I usually stay near crabrtree and eat at the CCake factory or McCormick and Schmicks, I'd love to buy you dinner.
Let me know what days you will be out here. We can fight over who buys ;)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You boys have been awful quiet lately. What have you boys been up to?
Weather is hopefully about to get a bit better. What is everyone's upcoming weekends looking like for another get together somewhere?

Just say the word, work has calmed down and I'm ready to go! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Everything should calm down enough that I'll be up for a round in March. Just snuck off to the range today for the first time in several weeks. Had fun too.

Played most of a round at the Nuese this morning, ran out of time as I had prior commitment and we got pushed back due to frost. The course is really nice, I hadn't played there before. I played ok. Driver is pretty much out of the bag for the foreseeable future. I threatened to put it through a wood chipper. But I still played pretty good for me.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Weather is hopefully about to get a bit better. What is everyone's upcoming weekends looking like for another get together somewhere?

Lots of stuff going on that unfortunately have taken away from my time to play golf and be on THP. I've been sick and the little man and wife as well. I am just starting to feel normal again. We are not sufficiently staffed at work right now, so everyone else has had to pick up the slack. This weekend the little man is going in for a minor surgery (which still scares the hell out of us), so I probably I won't be playing. After that, I'll be at the Kickoff Classic. I'm hoping March will be a better month for trying to get up with you guys. It's been too long.

Got a time in mind? I'd love to get a round in with some THP folks.

I won't be playing this weekend will be far to cold but so far next weekend is looking solid so maybe next Saturday

That could work for me.

I posted this in the RR thread too but will throw it here as well

if you are still interested in the Regional Rivalry event can you pm me your current handicap. I want to make sure my list is up to date

For the triangle folks, how many have been out to Fuquay to the simulator place?

If you haven't been it's worth checking out, his rates aren't terrible, and he's stocking some......interesting choices in gear.

He's got a stack of Cleveland/Srixon stuff
2nd Guy Shirts
He says he's getting Honma(sp) and PXG...yes, that PXG.
He had a couple of W/S irons on his fitting cart.

He does club fitting/building

The sim bays are pretty nice, draft beer. Definitely a place worth checking out. $50/hour for the simulator and you can add as many people as you want for that rate.

My daughter and I went tonight and played for about an hour and got 9 holes in, taking our time and stopping often to chat.

Wow...that is really scatterbrained...Sorry.

Definitely somewhere to check out. Lot of the guys from the neighborhood know Ryan and have been up there a lot since he opened.

Calling all Carolinians

Definitely somewhere to check out. Lot of the guys from the neighborhood know Ryan and have been up there a lot since he opened.

It's good to hear he's getting some support, he seemed like a pretty nice guy. It's always nice to have somewhere to go play/practice when it's cold out or nasty out, so I hope the place takes off, for him, and for the golfers in the area.

I asked him about THP and he said he wasn't a member but one of his friends was, and was always talking about THP. Imagine that, a THP member raving about THP! :alien:

For the triangle folks, how many have been out to Fuquay to the simulator place?

If you haven't been it's worth checking out, his rates aren't terrible, and he's stocking some......interesting choices in gear.

2nd Guy Shirts

The sim bays are pretty nice, draft beer. Definitely a place worth checking out. $50/hour for the simulator and you can add as many people as you want for that rate.

My daughter and I went tonight and played for about an hour and got 9 holes in, taking our time and stopping often to chat.

Wish we had somewhere around here (Wilmington) with that option. Sounds like a great place to go with a group for some beers and sim time.

A few of the Cisco guys and I have been thinking about it. What was the wait like?

2nd Guy Shirts

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

A few of the Cisco guys and I have been thinking about it. What was the wait like?

You can book ahead of time. I recommend that you do.

When we went it was pretty quiet. But you can book online easily. Worth the effort.

Just stopping in to say hi again. Moved to Rock Hill about 2 years ago from New Jersey. Loving the almost year-round golf.

Played a Golfweek Amateur Tour event south of Charlotte 2 weeks ago and had the worst round on a course in just about ever.

Weather has obviously been crap, but looking forward to better weather starting tomorrow so I can get back to work on the driving range to try and figure out how everything went so poorly during that round.

If anybody is around or near the Charlotte area and looking to fill out a group or pair up... shoot me a message. I have a fairly flexible schedule and I'm sure I could learn a thing or thirty from you!

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

Glad the weather cooperated yesterday. NOT! Looks like I'm going to be heading out early on Friday to play. The last hybrid will arrive tomorrow, and aside from figuring out what setup for fairways will be, some shaft tinkering, and a putter showdown (Never Compromise GM2 Exchange versus TM Tour Black Daytona) the bag is set through #THPRegionalRivalry. After that, it's anyone's guess but hopefully it'll change at #StaffProto #fingerscrossed.

Anybody want to try and get together the first or second weekend in March?

Back