2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

im in for both days kids.

Trying to figure out a way to make this work! Would love to make it out to Ohio (said no one ever) to play some golf with a group of great people!

cool I went ahead and updated the 1st post

i was very lucky on the time. Its in between a FL vacation and my 1st year wedding anniversary i would hate to get divorced on the first year.:alien:

Trying to figure out a way to make this work! Would love to make it out to Ohio (said no one ever) to play some golf with a group of great people!

Its easy

1. Put clubs in car
2. Drive car to ohio

Done

I'm in this year if that's my weekend off I have to check

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Hi all! Mrs V here, your local cookout host.

I do take requests; so if anyone has any food restrictions please advise.

Our home is exactly half-way between the 2 courses; and there a very nice hotel mid-way as well.

https://m.ihg.com/hotels/holidayinn...l/clevm?cm_mmc=GoogleMaps-_-ex-_-USEN-_-clevm

We also will be able to hold a couple people. I plan on sending our kids to the in-laws that evening; so I may also be crashing your man-festival.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quoting for food requests you fools

Red meat never fails, asparagus in a pouch on the grill, throw some chopped up potatoes in there maybe. Do you have a preference on wine or beer?

Quoting for food requests you fools

Burgers and Dogs, keep it simple (and buffalo dip)

Same stuff as year 1. Keep it simple.

As long as there yummy food, I'll eat it. But I think burgers and dogs are easiest and can please everyone.

I agree with simple

I agree with simple

As long as there yummy food, I'll eat it. But I think burgers and dogs are easiest and can please everyone.

Same stuff as year 1. Keep it simple.

Agreed with MD. Burgers and dags.

Burgers and Dogs, keep it simple (and buffalo dip)

+1. Simple is good.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Red meat never fails, asparagus in a pouch on the grill, throw some chopped up potatoes in there maybe. Do you have a preference on wine or beer?

no need ill bring the pappy van winkle shots for everyone :wink:

This one has me really excited. May present it to the committee (Fiance) tonight, or better yet, tomorrow night after she gets her Valentines Day Gift delivered to the office and is the envy of all her co-workers :D

This one has me really excited. May present it to the committee (Fiance) tonight, or better yet, tomorrow night after she gets her Valentines Day Gift delivered to the office and is the envy of all her co-workers :D

I demanded a wallet from the Masters from my wife for Valentines day.

She said no. Looks like she's getting some snow in a can for V-Day this year.

I demanded a wallet from the Masters from my wife for Valentines day.

She said no. Looks like she's getting some snow in a can for V-Day this year.
You always make me smile buddy!!

Your ascension to list #1 is demanded

Your ascension to list #1 is demanded
I'll tell her the guy who rides travel bags in reverse cowgirl fashion says I have to go. I'm sure she won't have any apprehension about that :D

Last edited:
Back