What Do Layers Mean In Golf Balls?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Just got to that topic. Great stuff.

The Hollywood of the south, but no star bucks! Great episode. Really awesome hearing how excited they are about the new 330 series and the tech going into it.

Corey did a great job explaining the layers and Bridegstones approach.

• Admin
Corey did a great job explaining the layers and Bridegstones approach.

I was really glad that he took the question as less about one brand and explain it as general tech. It was very interesting.

It was great to hear the different number of layers an how they impact the ball performance, Corey did great at a general explanation as well as Bridgestone specific.

I'm really liking the "golf-industry-uncut". That was very informative. Makes one think before choosing a type of ball. Looking forward to more of these radio programs.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Posted in the other thread too, but it deserved a mention here as well. Bridgestone will succeed in their quest, because they see opportunity where others fail to look. Corey has such a great outlook and his outer layer must be "Self Healing" too if he works with JK every day :act-up:

Great job by all involved and it was a great listen!

JM

I was really glad that he took the question as less about one brand and explain it as general tech. It was very interesting.

Me too. I like his approach to a lot of the questions. Having met him last year at Bridgestone U he is passionate about the company and their ball product and how they are approaching the game to get more of the market share but also can recognize the atmosphere and how he responds. I'm excited to see what they do and their long term approach to getting a bigger piece of the pie.

Really glad people are enjoying the explanation.

Really great insight from Corey. It's great to hear it from one of the industry leaders. And it got me incredibly excited for the B330 drop.

I always thought having layers just made the golf ball warm on cold days. :D

Very informative though.

The layer explanation was very informative! I really enjoyed the broadcast!!

God, when I first read the title of this thread I saw Lawyers rather than layers.

Back