DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st time on THP, even though I joined a while ago. I know CAA-Beat and probably a few others from GEA and WRX. I live in Damascus (Upper Montgomery County) and work in Springfield so I have the DC area covered. I'd love to get involved with this group. I mainly play on weekdays. Even though my kids are grown and out of the house, I still don't seem to have weekends to play. I'd love to meet you guys.

I doubt I'll list my clubs in my signature - they change too often to keep up. Big Ping and Callaway fan

1st time on THP, even though I joined a while ago. I know CAA-Beat and probably a few others from GEA and WRX. I live in Damascus (Upper Montgomery County) and work in Springfield so I have the DC area covered. I'd love to get involved with this group. I mainly play on weekdays. Even though my kids are grown and out of the house, I still don't seem to have weekends to play. I'd love to meet you guys.

I doubt I'll list my clubs in my signature - they change too often to keep up. Big Ping and Callaway fan

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you! Things have been pretty slow with the weather being uncooperative but I would expect plenty of opportunities once Spring is upon us.

Is Jimmie Cone still around?

Welcome Greg..Great to see you here. Also you may want to drop in this thread and introduce yourself to the forum, lots of great guys all over the country as well as the local group.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?14-Check-In-Desk

FYI, to everyone...this is a great guy with one of the smoothest swings for a big dude that I've ever seen. I've always told him, I want to be him when I grow up!!

Thanks. I'll do the check in this morning. Pretty slow at work today with people bailing from the snow.

Looking at your signature, I want to meet up to play so I can try out those Apex with the Recoils when you get them. I am thinking to going graphite to help with the joint issues I am having now that I am old as dirt

Looking at your signature, I want to meet up to play so I can try out those Apex with the Recoils when you get them. I am thinking to going graphite to help with the joint issues I am having now that I am old as dirt
I need to update my sig (Ha) I've had them about a month now and don't have about 21 holes over two rounds in with them in Florida a couple weeks ago. I had SteelFiber before, but the recoils are much more smooth. You know how to reach me, we can definitely hook up to let you give them a go. I even ordered them in F4 which is their stiff model, so they should be right up your alley.

1st morning on the site and it could cost me money! HAHA!

Yep, we're a bunch of enablers around here, and you'll quickly learn we have a few members are basically a one man roving demo day exhibit...I'm looking at your Emart2173 :D If you ever find yourself near NightHawk range in odenton he's always got a bag full of goodies willing to let anyone sample. But he also frequents Waverly, so you can catch him there as well.

Welcome to THP! You should go to the check in desk and introduce yourself to the forum.

With that attitude, you're going to fit in nicely. Welcome aboard!

Yep, we're a bunch of enablers around here, and you'll quickly learn we have a few members are basically a one man roving demo day exhibit...I'm looking at your Emart2173 :D If you ever find yourself near NightHawk range in odenton he's always got a bag full of goodies willing to let anyone sample. But he also frequents Waverly, so you can catch him there as well.

I have no clue what you are talking about...my hoard is down to mostly putters and some leftover wedges. Although after April that may all change

I have no clue what you are talking about...my hoard is down to mostly putters and some leftover wedges. Although after April that may all change
Really no backup irons or drivers? I must be falling behind

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP! And you pretty much nailed it. Take a little trip over to the "Equipment Pondering Thread", or the "What did you buy" thread. My list of "wants" continues to grow by the day....haha

Hey Greg see we share some sites. CAA he is big with a nice swing. He just thinks he can't putt lol

You are correct about his swing. Such a good move. I can't recall about his putting, he was usually done with that by the time, I got to the green....HA

Just an FYI guys:

Arundel Golf Park Fitting Event -

Callaway, PING and Mizuno fitting Event
WHEN: March 12, 2016 @ 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm

TaylorMade & Cobra fitting Event
WHEN: March 19, 2016 @ 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm

The Annual Demo Day
WHEN: April 13, 2016 @ 3:00 pm – 9:00 pm

Might be a great chance to meet up and hit the new stuff in person...

Just an FYI guys:

Arundel Golf Park Fitting Event -

Callaway, PING and Mizuno fitting Event
WHEN: March 12, 2016 @ 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm

TaylorMade & Cobra fitting Event
WHEN: March 19, 2016 @ 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm

The Annual Demo Day
WHEN: April 13, 2016 @ 3:00 pm – 9:00 pm

Might be a great chance to meet up and hit the new stuff in person...

Thanks for the heads up! It's a long drive but will be worth it. I'll try to make it happen!

Mizunofan99, the first two are fitting events. Not sure if you have to make prior appointments to try the stuff. April 13th is the big demo day where you can pretty much try everything.

Seems odd that's it be on a Wednesday. Maybe I'll see if I can swing it. I'm thinking of looking for new irons with graphite shafts to make it a little easier on my wrists and shoulders. I beginning to think that I was not Superman when I was younger and playing ball

Seems odd that's it be on a Wednesday. Maybe I'll see if I can swing it. I'm thinking of looking for new irons with graphite shafts to make it a little easier on my wrists and shoulders. I beginning to think that I was not Superman when I was younger and playing ball
It's always on a Wednesday. And usually when I'm out of town, though not this year

Yep, a weeknight, and don't you know it, the first week of our League :banghead: But I don't need to be buying, anything at that point anyway...LOL

It usually goes to 8:00 or 9:00 I believe and starts around 3:00 or 3:30 I believe. The past few years, they've been unlucky with the weather. Hoping it's better this year.

Yep, a weeknight, and don't you know it, the first week of our League :banghead: But I don't need to be buying, anything at that point anyway...LOL

It usually goes to 8:00 or 9:00 I believe and starts around 3:00 or 3:30 I believe. The past few years, they've been unlucky with the weather. Hoping it's better this year.
Oh man, no wonder the date sounded familiar!

Rob....Does this mean you will be playing in the Wednesday night men's league this year!!!

Rob....Does this mean you will be playing in the Wednesday night men's league this year!!!
Yep, sure will....Well Mike said as long as I have enough sales for the day...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back