2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Sorry I've been a bit absent from the forum and this thread this week guys. I'm in the middle of a very busy week of travel/work which will finish tomorrow night. I'll be back in and participating with posts soon. Can't wait for this event to get here. Need some time with you great guys and some sweet golf courses STAT!

Barry you are all good sir! The first beer is on me and depending how much you flirt, the rest as well.

Sorry I've been a bit absent from the forum and this thread this week guys. I'm in the middle of a very busy week of travel/work which will finish tomorrow night. I'll be back in and participating with posts soon. Can't wait for this event to get here. Need some time with you great guys and some sweet golf courses STAT!

It definitely will be good Barry. I think the last time I saw you was in HHI. Too long!!!!

Barry, you will be in town Thursday evening?

Less than 10 days away now and the days can't go by fast enough for me. I haven't been able to work on my game as much as I wanted to, but that won't stop me from giving it my best effort and it sure won't stop me from having an awesome time. Big fun is just around the corner fir us all.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Someone kill that picture with fire!!!!! Hahaha

Someone kill that picture with fire!!!!! Hahaha

Man that picture is a staple of the feelings after the last putt of an event falls into the cup.

Good news, 441

There is a Cold Stone located nearby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeesh, the last two weeks have been insane, and this week too. Several trips including two long ones to Kansas and CA... likely changing careers and putting in my two week notice this week... supposed to close on our new house on 2/29... I need this trip ASAP

Please, many better options for Ice Cream than Cold Stone.

There is a back story from the MI/OH trip last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the meet and greet, golf and dinner I'm not sure I'll be heading to CS. I'll have an extra capt for those that head over for ice cream.
8 days, I can feel it. I have a quick, action packed week with family, travel and a few rounds and then to Bama!!!

Less than 10 days away now and the days can't go by fast enough for me. I haven't been able to work on my game as much as I wanted to, but that won't stop me from giving it my best effort and it sure won't stop me from having an awesome time. Big fun is just around the corner fir us all.
Maybe because it's been like 40 degrees here for a week!! I HATE it. I've been wanting to get out all week long but between cold and some more-than-mild winds, no way.

But, I don't care how cold it is next week, I got my scripting done and it's shorts. #ShortWeather

Send us 40's and we'd be out hacking away :p

I think it was 8* on my drive in this morning. Need some #Kentwool to keep me warm!

Hoping to get some swings in this weekend. Not a whole lot of energy at the moment. Meds are helping me kick the sickness though.

Maybe because it's been like 40 degrees here for a week!! I HATE it. I've been wanting to get out all week long but between cold and some more-than-mild winds, no way.

But, I don't care how cold it is next week, I got my scripting done and it's shorts. #ShortWeather

I cannot believe this is almost a week away! This next week is going to drrraaaaagggggg

Looks like I should be able to get out for 2 rounds over the next 4 days. Good check point to see where the game is.

Next Friday can't come quick enough, going to be one hell of a fun weekend that will also provide PLENTY of off course time to hang with THP'ers.

Man this weather is killing me. With this event merely a week away I want and need to get a round in. Unfortunately that won't be the case. Confidence and that Friday practice round will be key!

Back