NorCal Crew Outing (19-20MAR)

I will definitely be brining the Clicgear. I would much rather walk than ride in a cart whenever possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmmm, some of you are planning on hoofing it huh? You might just have this grey hair walking with you.

Note to self: Must pack orthotic inserts.

Im riding! I could walk, but no thanks. Lol

My ClicGear 3.5+ is on the way so I'll have at least 5 rounds on it by the time this outing comes along!

Last edited:
Yeah buddy

4e808e570c6d7dc2125f797a8638b88f.jpg

looks good, you'll definitely enjoy it. Have been using a Clicgear for years, the best there is.

Looks like we'll be a clicgear squad haha. I think they also rent them out at Poppy.

Hope everyone is well! Let me know if I need to add anyone who I may have missed :D

Truly looking forward to this despite it being over a month and a half away! Always good to get the NorCal crew together and will be a ton of fun playing at the home of the NCGA.

Hope everyone is well! Let me know if I need to add anyone who I may have missed :D

I got offered an expense paid trip to Vegas that weekend for the 1st round of the NCAA tournament... I thought about bailing on everybody but I realized I would lose a bunch more gambling than I will spend on golf in Monterey!

I could possibly do Poppy. Will know closer to the date.
2015 was the year of the range for me. Time to actually get on the golf course more often.

I got offered an expense paid trip to Vegas that weekend for the 1st round of the NCAA tournament... I thought about bailing on everybody but I realized I would lose a bunch more gambling than I will spend on golf in Monterey!

I think you're making the right choice!

I could possibly do Poppy. Will know closer to the date.
2015 was the year of the range for me. Time to actually get on the golf course more often.

Right on! I'll get you on the list!

3dac891e38e56bc918cd362a5890dbb1.jpg

Added Plinyyounger's brother-in-law for both days!

Mr.Hicksta, thanks for organizing and keeping this thread updated! Also just FYI, Eddie in Fresno = syndicate559. Hope he can make it for Poppy, we haven't it teed it up since Pasatiempo in 2014!

Mr.Hicksta, thanks for organizing and keeping this thread updated! Also just FYI, Eddie in Fresno = syndicate559. Hope he can make it for Poppy, we haven't it teed it up since Pasatiempo in 2014!

It's all good! I updated the list again, and thanks for the heads up on that. I'm really looking forward to this and I think it's going to be a great time!

It's that time!

863f19dfee4a61a025df33433e2bdd0b.jpg

c44b64e83899f65ffc3260db2f3a8ae8.jpg

That was a fun day

Pasatiempo is definitely on my golf 'to do' list!

So my golf future just got more interesting... March 15th I have a supplier that has a tee time at Spy Glass for 8:10.. So I will be making the drive down twice that week!

Have never played Spy Glass and to do it on somebody else's dime is unreal!

So my golf future just got more interesting... March 15th I have a supplier that has a tee time at Spy Glass for 8:10.. So I will be making the drive down twice that week!

Man that is AWESOME. I've heard Spyglass is actually the best course to play of the 'big 3'. Tear it up!!!

Nice deal. One of the many that I want to play in the area.

Are you saying that you need a 3rd? Cool, I humbly volunteer. Haha

Are you saying that you need a 3rd? Cool, I humbly volunteer. Haha

I wish, be one of his coworkers and another one of their customers.

I am stoked, going to be playing some great courses in the next month or so.

Back