What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried on the new FootJoy Freestyle shoes and they are stupid comfortable. Like amazingly so.

The interior feels the same as BioDrives to me....The good news is for me, I can buy 3 pairs of BioDrives for the same price. :D

The interior feels the same as BioDrives to me....The good news is for me, I can buy 3 pairs of BioDrives for the same price. :D

But you KNOW you want to look like a tree frog, right? RIGHT?

I, apparently, need to speed up my move to 36's in pants/shorts. The ole pants are WAY loose today.

Wasn't Breed wearing that exact pair during the PGA Show coverage? Interesting look on him.

It fits though, he's springy.

Is FSquared the only company that makes pants with the color swatch over the back pockets?? Ive been looking everywhere and thats the only site i see them on and theres no way im paying $165 for pants

Forgot I have 15% off at LinkSoul. I'm going to visit the sale section

Still trying to find affordable Matte Gray pants. Fairway Styles has them on sale but none are in my size and every where else that has them discounted don't have my size!

Still searching for Puma Biodrives in wide at a discounted price. I like my Adidas, but if I'm going to do more walking this year I need something a bit more suited for walking.

Yes!!

ac10ebc4f19745adb45262c7b7cdb000.jpg

Yep can't wait to receive that package from my purchase today.

They have an Alial Fital polo in my size for only 29.99. If only I loved it

They have an Alial Fital polo in my size for only 29.99. If only I loved it

Had a lot of great prices and stuff I loved until I got to the sizes. First time for me using them. Half off on pants lol!!!

759e4a6e8a995dc40743307450eb2ea9.jpg
I may or not of just purchased this for club clash but all signs point to yes.... Because the flatbrim matched

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These Devereux Polos fit so good!

db85d42a44a7d743913430cd40b33973.jpg
dcaf419a96b2abb8afbe42a84f0cbcef.jpg

Nice X. They make some good apparel.

Nice X. They make some good apparel.

Yeah the material feels fantastic. I'm glad I went with medium though and not small. This medium fits very similar to the J Linderberg large slim fit or medium regular fit

Those look great!

Can someone explain how Matte Grey pants sizes work? All you choose is the waist size and the length is supposed to accommodate a range of heights? If I choose 32 and I am 5'9", will they be long because they are trying to accommodate for 5'10", 5'11".....

Can someone explain how Matte Grey pants sizes work? All you choose is the waist size and the length is supposed to accommodate a range of heights? If I choose 32 and I am 5'9", will they be long because they are trying to accommodate for 5'10", 5'11".....

From HausofGrey.com:

Longer inseam and hem to accommodate all heights (32" for sizes 30-32; 33" for sizes 34-40).

From HausofGrey.com:

Longer inseam and hem to accommodate all heights (32" for sizes 30-32; 33" for sizes 34-40).

I saw that but how do pants that are good for a 32 long, good for a person who needs 30? doesn't make sense to me. Essentially I would imagine that I would need to get them shortened since I am a 30 long.

I saw that but how do pants that are good for a 32 long, good for a person who needs 30? doesn't make sense to me. Essentially I would imagine that I would need to get them shortened since I am a 30 long.

Its just variable with the thought that 32 is a good blend for people in that waist range. Plus, yeah, they can be hemmed no problemo.

When in doubt, shoot them an email and ask.

759e4a6e8a995dc40743307450eb2ea9.jpg
I may or not of just purchased this for club clash but all signs point to yes.... Because the flatbrim matched

I like that shirt a lot. Although you look nothing like your avatar

I shaved lol, didn't want to look like a sheep anymore. But yeah I went in to pick up some sunglasses, saw the shirt, loved the shirt, and bought the flatbrim to match because I know how much JB loves them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back