Another Marylander

Maybe. Although, both of my kids (and my brother and nephew) went to VT. Not sure if we can be seen together ;)

Maybe. Although, both of my kids (and my brother and nephew) went to VT. Not sure if we can be seen together ;)

My cousins back home sent their kids to VT, so I have leaned to live with it. My cousins were Richmond Spiders. Those that went to VT, UVa, W&M and other find Virginia institution have one thing in common--they were all educated in God's Country. The real test is that I'm married to a Turtle.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, to the THP. Like you, I have been on GEA and WRX. I have played in some WRX outings, so chances are we may know each other. Hopefully, we will get to play golf together often and I will see if I am playing with an old friend or new friend.

Maybe. Although, both of my kids (and my brother and nephew) went to VT. Not sure if we can be seen together..... hahaha!

Maybe. Although, both of my kids (and my brother and nephew) went to VT. Not sure if we can be seen together..... hahaha!
And being a JMU Dukie, you have to pretty happy with the result of the JMU game on SuperSunday...it was a great game to watch.

Welcome to THP!!!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP! Glad to see another Marylander join up.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Ah....you had me until you mentioned you were a Caps fan :D. I'm from Pittsburgh. But welcome to the THP! You should make your way over to the NHL thread! And you'll fit right in! I've found the more active I became on this site, the more stuff I bought haha. If you ever make your way up to Harrisburg/York PA, let me know and we'll get out for a round!

Ah....you had me until you mentioned you were a Caps fan :D. I'm from Pittsburgh. But welcome to the THP! You should make your way over to the NHL thread! And you'll fit right in! I've found the more active I became on this site, the more stuff I bought haha. If you ever make your way up to Harrisburg/York PA, let me know and we'll get out for a round!

I am near Frederick, so not too far from you

Another Marylander

I am near Frederick, so not too far from you

Ah my cousin is a member at Beaver Creek. Try to get down there every now and then during the summer. Lots of nice courses down there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Back