THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Thanks. Its sad that I figured I had to post it in here to get half of the people to know we actually had THP Radio...I kid I kid...:bulgy-eyes:
Cross promotion! I really liked the episode, fwiw.

Great rankings again 441. I think that it's going to be a TOUGH task for him come captain selections. Another day closer to sign ups!

Agreed, glad there is some time to ponder it post THP selections

Cross promotion! I really liked the episode, fwiw.

Thanks buddy. Working with Dean makes it pretty easy as he is darn talented. Just ask him. :D

If you need to discuss it with me let me know. :alien:

I dig the new profile pic captain. Channel your inner Stevie Yzerman come gameday. Do not emulate any Lions captain ever.

New twist...Captains pick the other teams 3....Hmmmm.

That would be a crazy twist. Would be great if the other captain picked the guy that went 4-0 that weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

That would be pretty awesome....crazy, but awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Now THAT is a plot twist worthy of a documentary.

worst idea ever

THP said captains have selections, I dont recall saying what team they would be on.
Maybe that will teach you to schedule spring break the week Im going to California...haha

THP said captains have selections, I dont recall saying what team they would be on.
Maybe that will teach you to schedule spring break the week Im going to California...haha

lol I'll see if they can move spring break to Jan next year, that way FL can be even more populated with people from up north

As a 3rd party just following along, I can say this is the best idea ever, please make this happen :)

This is an awesome idea! Make some of the lower HC guys make sure to get their signups in as well as bonus entries. If I was the opposing captain I'd pick the high cappers.

Officially becoming a chore

SORRY IF I LEFT ANYONE OFF THE LIST, IT WAS NOT ON PURPOSE NO BUTT HURT ALLOWED
Again the order means absolutely nothing

Canadan-428 rounds in a row with a birdie, well done
Dave Winchell-Its confirmed, he is in the middle of a 9 month honeymoon. Looking forward to him making a return.
Ntanygd760-Drop on the list after a outdoor round of golf in OH was missed. Rumors swirling that Hickerad stole his CC info to purchase kids playhouse equipment.
Robozeo-90 minute drive for 38* golf, no problem, moves back up to wash away the loss he took for the last rankings.
Cbaker2882-Moved up for continuing to not show up with the Staff bag, but then back down once the scoring app showed his score Sunday
Certifiable-Sim round 81 with no distance off the tee, sounds like the game is coming together and still time to solve the distance mystery
PhillyV-Uggghhh, I have to move the guy up, hes played some sold golf over the last few months, welcome to the top 30!

PinSlayer216/Pkorf-Aweoms Firestone gesture moved him up the rankings, only to be mitigated by the screen name change that has confused so many (not me)
Robman7-No change as he continues to use his Tour X to laser random things around the house.
CaptainCaution-I think a sim round next weekend will lead to another boost...
Hickerad-About as active as the Indians this offseason, the computer has verified he is in deed in the top 60.
The Milk Man-5 birdies in a round over the weekend, up ya go
Gunner- No change here, still scared to drop him but with the weight loss regiment will he lose some strength and only be able to carry the ball 300?
Grins-Moving on up, swing and golf game is a total 180 from just a year or so ago, keep it up.
GolfinFF-Down the rankings for actually going to FL and coming back to crappy OH....FAIL!
Amart-I know hes golfed recently, but no details as if it was good or no bueno...
Maynard-Drops after missing a round in his backyard wile taking family vacation #487 for the year
Bullfrog-Moving on up, sounds like the solid indoor game has followed to the outdoors, keep it up!
Goldenbear67-Drops down the list after getting added then disappearing.
Xhail-Just in time for signups, welcome back.
Ohio_stryker-Same as xhail, resurrected from the woods of Fox Den after the throw up session.

Thanks Capt. 441. I'm trying to get my game in shape. I have a lot of THP competition's I want to take part in this year as well as WIN them! Want to get my HOF tag count up there with yours.

This is an awesome idea! Make some of the lower HC guys try harder in the contests to avoid missing the team. If I was the opposing captain I'd pick the high cappers.
Contests? This is a sign up event brother lol try reading the thread harder :alien:

This is an awesome idea! Make some of the lower HC guys make sure to get their signups in as well as bonus entries. If I was the opposing captain I'd pick the high cappers.

better?? :alien:

It's a good thing you aren't because that'd be the nail in Ohios coffin. Musicmaster6921 and Michigan Slice are, to my knowledge, the high cappers vying for spots for the Mitten. I've seen them both play great golf at THP events. It's more complicated than it seems my amphibious neighbor.

Wow my internet goes down at work and I miss all the excitement!

Officially becoming a chore

SORRY IF I LEFT ANYONE OFF THE LIST, IT WAS NOT ON PURPOSE NO BUTT HURT ALLOWED
Again the order means absolutely nothing

Gunner- No change here, still scared to drop him but with the weight loss regiment will he lose some strength and only be able to carry the ball 300?
]

Leaner, stronger and longer my friend!

Back