THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Just got out of MBA class and had a lot to catch up on, CONGRATS to those that got picked today!

I am still very hopeful for a captians pick!

Michigan has it easy with barely enough interest to make the team. !!!

Hey Gunner.. Tell that to the Michigan guys that didn't get picked today .. Or do not get the Captains picks.. I am not feeling lucky or lacking interest today... Quantity/Quality... Same feel to a competitor .. Congrats on making team Ohio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Gunner.. Tell that to the Michigan guys that didn't get picked today .. Or do not get the Captains picks.. I am not feeling lucky or lacking interest today... Quantity/Quality... Same feel to a competitor .. Congrats on making team Ohio.

Feisty!

I like the mentality man!

That is why I feel a little guilty. Guys have invested a lot of time and though and effort into this already, I'm just hoping I can put that same effort in to make them proud.

Damn wasn't sure it was going to close so early, damn work. I guess submitting everything a bit ago was late. Congrats guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

Damn wasn't sure it was going to close so early, damn work. I guess submitting everything a bit ago was late. Congrats guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

U are in for Captains pick I believe...Congrats on Gauntlet BTW...

Man what a day. As I sit back and look at the list of guys that made it in a smile crosses my face. Happy and excited for you guys.

Two weeks and the teams will be complete. Guess I will have to impress my captain this weekend!!!

Congratulations Gunner, misike, certifi_able, The Milk Man and Tpluff, jspangs, musicmaster6921,Solid6112! Looking forward to this battle!

Feisty!

I like the mentality man!

That is why I feel a little guilty. Guys have invested a lot of time and though and effort into this already, I'm just hoping I can put that same effort in to make them proud.

I agree with the mental part.. Lol.. Enjoy your pick. No one begrudges your pick.. Our 8 Michigan picks are worth no more or less than the Ohio picks. Just wanted to hit reset on that topic.

Congrats to those who got in to today some great peeps got their ticket punched.

Gene I expect big things from you in this one.

I have looked at the first post a 100 times since it was updated. Just to make sure I was still on the list. A few minutes ago I got a message from Captain 441 and it finally hit me. This is real. It is going to be a long two weeks waiting to hear who joins the team. No matter who it is. I know we will move forward as a unified team with one goal. Victory for Team Ohio.

You will hold off until the rest of the team is selected and then you will get a PM with all of the information.

Thanks was wondering the same thing!

I have looked at the first post a 100 times since it was updated. Just to make sure I was still on the list. A few minutes ago I got a message from Captain 441 and it finally hit me. This is real. It is going to be a long two weeks waiting to hear who joins the team. No matter who it is. I know we will move forward as a unified team with one goal. Victory for Team Ohio.
Looking forward to getting some practice rounds in with you, should be good motivation to get better and with a little luck in the captains pick I might get to help you guys soundly defeat MI

All I can bribe my captain with is good golf and being a great teammate when it counts that saturday

I am so excited for the guys on both sides that got in yesterday. I can't wait for the captain's picks and hope that I am one myself. Team Ohio, work hard and prepare as much as you can. I know this is a competition but if I learned anything from #TheGauntlet last year is that you need to be having fun too! Have fun, play your game, and everything will fall in place.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

A new day is upon us, hopefully the prep continues to those on teams and those still vying for the remaining spots

A new day is upon us, hopefully the prep continues to those on teams and those still vying for the remaining spots

oh hey there is the most popular guy in the state of ohio ......well at least for two weeks :cool:

All I can bribe my captain with is good golf and being a great teammate when it counts that saturday

No way. You more than anyone must have some blackmail you've held onto for just this moment.

Man it seems like the air was let out of the sails around here a little bit. Cheer up hopefuls its not over yet. Captains have two loooong weeks to try to put together a team that makes sense and the more they see your name on the forum the harder it is for him to not consider you.

Mike, i want in this thing bad. Its supposed to be 50 on friday. How many swings are needed in that swing set?

Man it seems like the air was let out of the sails around here a little bit. Cheer up hopefuls its not over yet. Captains have two loooong weeks to try to put together a team that makes sense and the more they see your name on the forum the harder it is for him to not consider you.

Mike, i want in this thing bad. Its supposed to be 50 on friday. How many swings are needed in that swing set?

Totally agree and was thinking the same thing. Although if its going to be 50, maybe outdoor golf is called for....

Jdtox, I want in!

Hope you're having a blast on your cruise.

lol I think the 3 available captains picks just got real for everyone who didn't get in on the signups. I'm just over here practicing away as much as I can.

With that being set, there are also plenty of other THP outings, and topics to check out. There will be lots of prep rounds everyone can take part in, as well as showing support for your respective team.

With that being set, there are also plenty of other THP outings, and topics to check out. There will be lots of prep rounds everyone can take part in, as well as showing support for your respective team.

Yes, thats why i said what i said. Be seen on the forum. Not this thread specifically

3 at a minimum

Yes, thats why i said what i said. Be seen on the forum. Not this thread specifically

No need to get agro... lol.

Back