Great formats!

Interesting sign-up requirements .... guess I need a twitter account :banana:

All the best!

Bob (Diveguy)

Great formats!

Interesting sign-up requirements .... guess I need a twitter account :banana:

All the best!

Bob (Diveguy)

Not a requirement, but bonus entries do count.

10 free range sessions paid for :alien:

You are correct, we will be Team DMV's most enthusiastic supporters. Moreover, I hope to be there to cheer them on. While I appreciate the well wishes by my THP buds, I don't want to give the impression that I have one foot in the grave, it's just that I must recognize my current physical limitations. At this writing, 36 holes is pushing my physical limits. It has actually been suggested that I play 9 or 18 holes while wearing a holter monitor. It was my hope that by the time the teams were selected, that the doctors would have said, this caused your problem and this is how you respond. But that has not happened, all the tests show that I am in reasonably good shape for my age other than the need to lose about 25 pounds. Trust me, I will be at the outings and hopefully other THP events, it's just not a good idea at this writing.
As others have said, take care of your health first, and it's great to know you'll be supporting the team along the way.

Not a requirement, but bonus entries do count.

do I have to have any followers? Yes I am a: :loser:

You are correct, we will be Team DMV's most enthusiastic supporters. Moreover, I hope to be there to cheer them on. While I appreciate the well wishes by my THP buds, I don't want to give the impression that I have one foot in the grave, it's just that I must recognize my current physical limitations. At this writing, 36 holes is pushing my physical limits. It has actually been suggested that I play 9 or 18 holes while wearing a holter monitor. It was my hope that by the time the teams were selected, that the doctors would have said, this caused your problem and this is how you respond. But that has not happened, all the tests show that I am in reasonably good shape for my age other than the need to lose about 25 pounds. Trust me, I will be at the outings and hopefully other THP events, it's just not a good idea at this writing.

Your heath is definitely the most important thing; sorry to hear that you won't be able to compete.

Quick announcement for the 1st 18 holes

When your 2nd 9 hole match ends, you are going to be asked to come off the course. This is to make sure everybody has time to finish the 1st 18, get bags swapped on different carts, grab something to eat if they choose and get ready for the next 18 holes.

Just to make sure i follow. Can play the front 9 even if the match ends, but head in on the second nine as soon as your match is over?

THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Just to make sure i follow. Can play the front 9 even if the match ends, but head in on the second nine as soon as your match is over?

That's how I understand it. Play all of the first nine even if it ends 5&4. Then stop when the second nine match is decided.

If you won the first nine 5&4 and tried to go start the second nine immediately things could get jacked up in a hurry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very exiting the signups will be here so quickly. there will be some very excited folks soon.

I can't wait so excited to see the teams start forming. Hoping to see some solid MVP candidates as well

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Going to be one hell of a time.

Monday fun day. Next week is going to be filled excitement around here.

I can't wait so excited to see the teams start forming. Hoping to see some solid MVP candidates as well

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If you need some suggestions, just let me know. :call-me:

Correct.

THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

That is correct, we will have time to shuffle bags and pairings around, and get situated to roll on to matches 3 and 4.

Well I guess Ron and I are the only ones still excited for this.

I am not eligible but I am excited. Its going to be a great time

Nope you just beat me to it. Was about to come in and post that it was awfully quiet for the day after a lot of the details were released. I guess everyone is planning their questions and entry process for next week. I know I am, but that doesn't mean you can't be active until then :D

I am not eligible but I am excited. Its going to be a great time
That's great to hear Shane...Your state begins with an M, I wish that qualified you to enter for our side, otherwise known as the winners in waiting.

They must all be listening to the latest THP Radio Episode that went up today.
See what I did there

See what I did there
Actually I did and watched a couple of the THP Video's as well from the show.

Excited is really anunderstatement, the anticipation is building every day! Can't wait to get to the point where we find out who is on which team. Have to admit, I'm trying my hardest to selected on the DMV team!

Dude we just need 1 and the four of us can play, then grab dinner.
Dude let's figure out when we are going down for a scouting trip! Bring the whole family it has been too long since I have seen them

See what I did there

As I have stated several times, I am a techno idiot, so please understand when I ask: how does one tune into THP Radio. Honestly, I really want to hear it. Also, is there a means for listener participation.

Back