Nate A.K.A Big Time I'm Calling You Out! #THPCallout

Man the photos in the thread are great. Good job fellas

Didn't get to follow along live, but this was still really entertaining to catch up on. Great coverage and looked like a really good time out there!

Thanks all that followed along yesterday. Not gonna lie, it's hard work playing golf and updating the thread with pics/videos/updates but Mike and I said if we're gonna do this then we're gonna do it right.

Mike is a fighter and went down swinging till the end. I put a good stretch of holes together from 10-13 that sort of did Mike in, but he never stopped grinding. I admire the guy for that and he's a champ in my book.

Fun to have TBD join us yesterday. He started out with a few pars on some tough holes and for awhile I was glad I wasn't playing him heads up! Always a good time my friend!

CAA....I'm no Chad but thank you! I'm always looking for a good shot to take....with the club & with the camera!

Thank you for the fantastic coverage by all three of you guys. Congrats on the tough win Nate! Mike put immense pressure on you with the insideous way he framed this one from the get go and then how gritty he fought, wow. As always, you were up to the task, BIG TIME. The card might say 4 and 2, but if anything Mike is now an even BIGGER TIME SOUTH in my eyes. Well done guys!

Sorry I missed the live action. This is my first opportunity to check on. Looks like you gentlemen had a good day and had some fun.
Congrats on the win Nate. Mike, looked like you gave him a good challenge. Nice job. Big time is a tough golfer to take down.

FYI..i havent forgotten about those who picked Nate....names will be drawn tonight when I get home and knock out some homework with my oldest.

FYI..i havent forgotten about those who picked Nate....names will be drawn tonight when I get home and knock out some homework with my oldest.

intense-soccer-fan-gif_zpse6efe58f.gif

Ok guys the drawing has been done. Here's the video of the lucky winner that my youngest daughter picked out. I need the winner to PM your address so I can get something out to you in the mail.

https://vimeo.com/154670675

Congrats Wardy! I would say something like "Man are you getting tall!" But, well, you know......:alien:

Nice win man!

JM

LOL....."He's as tall as you". Damn BTS! #StoneCold

Congrats!!

Mike G throwing heat, but damn if I couldn't stop laughing.

Your daughter is awesome, she's the real winner in my book. Pm incoming!

Congrats Ward!

Great video!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Wardy

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Congrats, Ward!

Congrats Wardy!!

Say your the winner...."I'm the winner".....priceless!

I'm a little late on this one. Sorry I missed out.

I was finally able to catch up on this. Sounds like Nate might have been a little too much to handle that day, but it was impressive to see my boy Mike battle back... dude is a gamer, no other way to put it. Nice coverage gentlemen!

Back