The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Manziel is a Hardy start up kit.

#WomanBeater

to the LOL point now

Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel reportedly arrived at practice drunk near the end of the season, according to NFL Network’s Mike Silver.
“I was with a Browns player yesterday,” Silver said. “Johnny Manziel going into what would have been a start late in the season, showed up drunk at practice on a Wednesday.”
According to Silver’s report, the Browns lied to cover up for Manziel, claiming that he was in concussion protocol instead of admitting that he was intoxicated.
“The Browns lied to try and protect, and I would argue enable, this irresponsible and very troubled young man,” Silver said.
Manziel, who has been involved in a series of controversies throughout his two-year NFL career, is currently at the center of an investigation surrounding the alleged physical assault of his ex-girlfriend.

to the LOL point now

Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel reportedly arrived at practice drunk near the end of the season, according to NFL Network’s Mike Silver.
“I was with a Browns player yesterday,” Silver said. “Johnny Manziel going into what would have been a start late in the season, showed up drunk at practice on a Wednesday.”
According to Silver’s report, the Browns lied to cover up for Manziel, claiming that he was in concussion protocol instead of admitting that he was intoxicated.
“The Browns lied to try and protect, and I would argue enable, this irresponsible and very troubled young man,” Silver said.
Manziel, who has been involved in a series of controversies throughout his two-year NFL career, is currently at the center of an investigation surrounding the alleged physical assault of his ex-girlfriend.

Im guessing he was drunk on the field too.

to the LOL point now

I actually think I posted that exact thing when it came out he was in the protocol lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

to the LOL point now

Dude has serious issues. Before the news about what he did to his ex-girlfriend came out I was hoping he'd want to get help and maybe get his career back on track. Now I'm thinking he should just go away.

He's a serious addict with a serious problem. I hope he realizes that he needs help, wants to get clean and gets the help he obviously needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sums it up

12654199_10103884183387318_4590222393236183337_n.jpg

He's a serious addict with a serious problem. I hope he realizes that he needs help, wants to get clean and gets the help he obviously needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See, I guess I differ here. As not part of his inner circle, I hear things like serious addict get thrown around and I am not sure what to think. I think we know of exactly 9 times where his drinking has caused an issue. How do we know that those are the only 9 times he has ever been drinking?

As a society we are quick to look for a fix to a problem that may or may not exist. I think it might, but it could also be he is just a childish asshole that never learns because he has always been gifted with excuses by those around him.

Johnny Manziel has a diagnosis of being an effing moron. That is all. He's a prick that has always been able to get away with what he wanted.

Johnny Manziel has a diagnosis of being an effing moron. That is all. He's a prick that has always been able to get away with what he wanted.

Seems like a pretty accurate assessment.

See, I guess I differ here. As not part of his inner circle, I hear things like serious addict get thrown around and I am not sure what to think. I think we know of exactly 9 times where his drinking has caused an issue. How do we know that those are the only 9 times he has ever been drinking?

As a society we are quick to look for a fix to a problem that may or may not exist. I think it might, but it could also be he is just a childish asshole that never learns because he has always been gifted with excuses by those around him.
I'm not an expert but I think one factor is the degree to which his using has negative life consequences and his ability/willingness to stop using as a result of those consequences. He's reached a point where he's ruined / ended his career and relationship,his family is afraid he's going to die and he's maybe even looking at jail for the girlfriend beating. Yet he's apparently still using. From afar that screams addict to me. In an odd twist, I kind of hope I'm wrong. People can eventually grow up but they'll never not be an addict again.

I'm not an expert but I think one factor is the degree to which his using has negative life consequences and his ability/willingness to stop using as a result of those consequences. He's reached a point where he's ruined / ended his career and relationship,his family is afraid he's going to die and he's maybe even looking at jail for the girlfriend beating. Yet he's apparently still using. From afar that screams addict to me. In an odd twist, I kind of hope I'm wrong. People can eventually grow up but they'll never not be an addict again.

Maybe I am cold and callous, but to me that is making an excuse for a guy being a piece of ****. Im not crapping on addiction, but nowadays its almost used as an excuse for people to act like pieces of garbage. If you look at EVERY single incident involving NFL athletes and "issues" off the field, drugs or alcohol are involved. From Rapistburger, to a guy shooting himself in the leg. Do they all get labeled as addicts and need help? Maybe. Maybe not. It could also be that some of these people are just scum bags that have gotten a pass with every mistake they make because of celebrity.

Has it been discussed what kind of fine/suspension Mr. Football (LOL) will get from the NFL, that is if any team decides to go full stupid and sign him.

Has it been discussed what kind of fine/suspension Mr. Football (LOL) will get from the NFL, that is if any team decides to go full stupid and sign him.

I think my dream is Dallas signing him and then making Greg Hardy a TE for a few plays. The Manziel to Hardy combo would be "lethal" in so many ways.

I think my dream is Dallas signing him and then making Greg Hardy a TE for a few plays. The Manziel to Hardy combo would be "lethal" in so many ways.

No thanks!

Throw AP in the backfield and that team would dish out a beating

I will find a new team next year if that happens.

OK, this was a lost season.

Vegas has Pats as co-favorite for next year, but the Brady / Belichick window is closing as the best quarterback and the best coach of all time approach the end of their careers.

I thought that the Santa Clara fans were especially classy booing Tom Brady and Deion Branch when they introduced the past Super Bowl MVPs before the game, Sunday. How do so many clueless cretins can get tickets for the same game? Is New England the last bastion of civilization in the entire country? Apparently so.

OK, this was a lost season.

Vegas has Pats as co-favorite for next year, but the Brady / Belichick window is closing as the best quarterback and the best coach of all time approach the end of their careers.

I thought that the Santa Clara fans were especially classy booing Tom Brady and Deion Branch when they introduced the past Super Bowl MVPs before the game, Sunday. How do so many clueless cretins can get tickets for the same game? Is New England the last bastion of civilization in the entire country? Apparently so.
LOL. Cause no New Englanders would EVER boo anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back