Thank you JB and GG

Not sure if this is what they had in mind when they decided to use Live Golf as a slogan but Thanks guys. Well said Panda.

Thank you every one of the staff for what you do here.

Thank you staff!! Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I guess they're alright. :alien: I've been around since the beginning, sort of. These two are great people. I'm not sure how they keep up with it all. I have to imagine at some point late in the night they just collapse.

Its amazing the dreams and wishes that JB and GG have for us forum members. They definitely think outside the box for sure. The staff here goes above and beyond what they should do IMO. Thanks for all you do!

I don't think thank you says enough. To really sit and think about what GG, JB, and the rest of the supporting cast have created here is simply unbelievable.

First class all the way. That can be said about most of you on here too!

JB and GG are nothing short of amazing and truly genuine people. They do an amazing job

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

A-men!!!!

Im just seeing this now and first want to say thank you for the kind words. Both to the OP and everybody that posted. Its not necessary, and I mean that. We do this because its our job, we chose the path and frankly we love the community here. There is a lot I would love to share, but time is short as I have to start packing the Tour Van, but again, thank you for the nice messages. We look forward to meeting hundreds of THPers again this year at our events.

Do hope to meet JB, GG and the rest of the staff at future events.
You all have cultivated this community to what it is today. THP is by far the best and I’m proud to call myself a member.
Look forward to many more years to come.

Thanks for all you guys do

A thank you Bump for two amazing people that make THP what it is and make sure it keeps rocking and rolling!

Thanks JB and GG, you guys rock!

Thank you JB and GG

Just a bump to say....

Thanks JB and GG for spreading Holiday Cheer, Sponsoring St. Jude through the AC and with THP events that give us Internet golfers something to dream about. The vision you have for us is just unbelievable. Each individual has a "Love" language. Yours is GIVING, Thank You!

+1 to all of the above

Back