June 25th/26th
July 30th/31st

Never played either course so I am up for whatever..

Any of those dates work for me.

I can't decide on which course so whatever is chosen is good with me.

June 25/26
July 16/17

Des Moines guys I have a question. I have a meeting March 2nd and it starts at 8:30 in West Des Moines. What time should I be hitting the east side to make it through traffic? It takes about an hour and half for me to get to Des Moines from my house. Just trying to gauge what time I need to leave.

I would think 235 would be heaviest

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Woody, don't take 235 between 730am to 830am, ever, unless its the only way to get somewhere. If you are going to the west side, take the hwy 5 bypass. It will be doing better than the speed limit. In fact, you'll do the speed limit on hwy 5 bypass and I-35. It won't get busy/slow until you get off those roads.

I think I should just say that August is not good for me. City tourney, a town celebration, and something may be coming my way at the end of August that I need to be here for.

~Rock

July 16/17
July 30/31
Aug 13/14
Aug. 27/28

Those dates should all work for me as of now.

Any dates. Either course.

I am in with dhartmann34 and rambler they are my carpool

June 25/26
July 16/17
Harvester

I am in with dhartmann34 and rambler they are my carpool
You might need to go solo. If the above mentioned chicken out.

You might need to go solo. If the above mentioned chicken out.

No one is chickening out. We like taking your dollar bills too much.

No one is chickening out. We like taking your dollar bills too much.
But I have many of your dollars?

I will meet you in Iowa then on whatever day is decided but those two backing out would be unlikely as this trip is always a blast

Sooooooooooooo looks like Harvester is a big winner if I counted right. Now we just need to get people committed! :) 20+ would be awesome and is my target goal for this!

June 25th, 26th would work for me. Not sure on other dates. Having played with MSH134 and Rambler in Kentucky. Would look forward to playing together again.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sooooooooooooo looks like Harvester is a big winner if I counted right. Now we just need to get people committed! :) 20+ would be awesome and is my target goal for this!

Have we settled on dates yet?

Here's the stay/play info from Harvester if anyone is curious:
http://www.harvestergolf.com/amenities/packages.html
Lodge Room (sleeps 2 to 4): $150 per night, 2-night minimum (regularly $200 per night)
spacer_white.gif
Studio Condominium (king bed, sleeps 2)
: $175 per night, 2-night minimum (regularly $225 per night)
spacer_white.gif
1-Bedroom Condominium (sleeps 2)
: $200 per night, 2-night minimum (regularly $250 per night)
spacer_white.gif
2-Bedroom Condominium
(sleeps 4): $400 per night, 2-night minimum (regularly $500 per night)
spacer_white.gif
House (3,800 sf, sleeps 18)
: $1,200 per night, 2-night minimum (regularly $1,800 per night)

We require a two-night minimum stay.* However, your third night is free!
Lodging is available Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights only. The rate is the same, whether you stay two nights or three nights. The unit is all yours from Thursday through Sunday!
Details:
- The third night is free as long as you stay within the same week (Thursday through Saturday nights).
- A 50% deposit is required at time of booking. The remaining 50% is due fourteen (14) days before your reserved date. No refunds.
- Golf is not included in the above rates. View our golf rates, including our Play All Day option.

- A minimum number of rounds must be purchased in order to receive the discounted lodging (2 for a lodge room, 2 for a studio/one-bedroom condo, 4 for a two-bedroom condo, 16 for the house).

- The course is closed on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Seems pretty pricey to me with it not including golf. I'd probably take up lodging somewhere down the road.

$37.50 a night isn't too bad per person!

June 25th, 26th would work for me. Not sure on other dates. Having played with MSH134 and Rambler in Kentucky. Would look forward to playing together again.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Would be great to see you also sir let's do this

Iowa 2016

Lodge room. $150/4 people....but I have a feeling it would be a bit tight...

Back