What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shocked!

pics or it didn't happen
I was waiting for someone to ask lol
802c6ad643b943155dd198838aa2cf8d.jpg

Will ship in a day or two so in hand pics next week :)

Thats a stroke.

Damn you callaway Preowned. Special on XR pro irons so I pulled the trigger. 5-PW XR pros in like new condition w KBS stiff shafts. Was going to wait til after snowboard season but the sale today killed me. STOKED!!!!

two golf pride tour velvet 360 grips.

wow kang that putter looks sharp

Damn you callaway Preowned. Special on XR pro irons so I pulled the trigger. 5-PW XR pros in like new condition w KBS stiff shafts. Was going to wait til after snowboard season but the sale today killed me. STOKED!!!!

Nice pickup!!!!

Their deals are so good. What did it end up costing you?

9 black and shamrock NDMC's. Gotta rep the bobcats!

SKLZ Golf strong program.

Their deals are so good. What did it end up costing you?

doh I ended up with 4-PW. Prob will never use the 4i but oh well. $489 was 15% off. About $10 more than what I paid for my Xhot pros in 2013.

Picked up an older Ping Hoover stand bag from a buddy for $25.

Got my prescription sunglasses in today. It was getting to the point I could not see where my drives were landing. For those of you who know me, that is a problem :act-up:

Got some Oakley Flack Jacket 2.0XL. They were the only glasses that I could wear and not see below the gap created at the bottom of the lens and my cheek. Even took a 5 iron with me when I went to look for glasses.

I hated to shell out the money, but even driving back to the office, I could tell a major difference.

JM

TaylorMade M2 Driver
10.5*
MRC Tensei CX Blue 60
UTx Grip

Had an itch to scratch.

TaylorMade M2 Driver
10.5*
MRC Tensei CX Blue 60
UTx Grip

Had an itch to scratch.
You can pretend like you are a different person, but we all knew deep down you are still Fupresti.

That's my mentality :)

Not enough playing too much time
It ponder.

Nice looking putter, BTW

Got my prescription sunglasses in today. It was getting to the point I could not see where my drives were landing. For those of you who know me, that is a problem :act-up:

Got some Oakley Flack Jacket 2.0XL. They were the only glasses that I could wear and not see below the gap created at the bottom of the lens and my cheek. Even took a 5 iron with me when I went to look for glasses.

I hated to shell out the money, but even driving back to the office, I could tell a major difference.

JM

You can't see it because you are hitting it so far.

Mizuno T-Zoid colf bag towel.
Do not plan on using it.

ClicGear GPS holder!

Picked up 3 dozen Z*Star's from Amazon...I should be set for the summer...

Scotty Cameron Futura X5!

1687659219Cobra-King-Forged-CBMB-Irons.jpg

Order is done and in. Went 2 Iron Cavity 4-8 Iron Cavity 9-GW Muscle Back with Ctaper stiff. Orange fill will be coming out and replaced with some black.

1687659219Cobra-King-Forged-CBMB-Irons.jpg

Order is done and in. Went 2 Iron Cavity 4-8 Iron Cavity 9-GW Muscle Back with Ctaper stiff. Orange fill will be coming out and replaced with some black.
Nice. I'd love to hit some worm burners with that 2 iron lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back