Monte Scheinblum Clinic

LordCaldwell

Reaction score
Handicap
Just reserved a spot for a weekend clinic with Monte

Anyone have any experiences?

I've watched a ton of his youtube videos but have transitioned to others. I really like his concept of teaching and actually think he is a great teacher.

I've watched a ton of his youtube videos but have transitioned to others. I really like his concept of teaching and actually think he is a great teacher.
I did an online lesson with him. He's pretty straight to the point and tells it as it is. I hope he gets to Sioux Falls again this year. Going to try and get in on his clinic this time around.

From what I've read, everyone that has been has been very impressed.

No, but I've been tempted.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I'm going to sign up for his Massachusetts clinic here in June. I've bought the content from his website, "Drive fro Dough" and others. I really like them. Should be interesteing!

Really enjoy his videos and have been tempted to get into one of his clinics. Unfortunately timing and location usually doesn't add up though. Have heard its worth every penny.

Check out GolfWRX...a ton of stuff written by Monte and about Monte. Just search under his name.

Good luck!

Check out GolfWRX...a ton of stuff written by Monte and about Monte. Just search under his name.

Good luck!
He is a regular contributor there. Provides some really good info. He pops into threads from time to time to share his knowledge.

Back