NE Ohio Spring Get Together

Im free the weekend of RR if you guys have trouble filling a team...

I do see greggdrews more than some Ohio THPers lol
Truth...and he almost drove here sunday til he started drinking sat night

I like Legacy. Not super tough if you are playing well but have to keep it out of the fairway bunkers. Good course for a get together as any handicap can play it with out wanting to blow their brains out.

Who wants to let me crash on their couch for this?
Same as captain. We have a spare room you can crash in.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to this! Boulder Sunday round? We might see a rare sighting of JimmyNumbers ;)

Lets go Phil, I would have had rates done already and RR rankings!

Looking forward to this! Boulder Sunday round? We might see a rare sighting of JimmyNumbers ;)

geez how many times do you want to play bolder this summer? ....one million times

is that jack N. designed course going to be open by then?

spring? golf?

I'm listening

I'm always up to play these courses :act-up:

Did I already mention I would tag along? cause I could use some good golf and THPers right now.

I'm down. Just need time and place! Phillyv get it done! Should of let mike take of it.

I'm down. Just need time and place! Phillyv get it done! Should of let mike take of it.

By all means have at it. Have fun dealing with answering machines and people who take a week to respond to emails lol

By all means have at it. Have fun dealing with answering machines and people who take a week to respond to emails lol

Multiple that times about 50-60 and you have what I do :)

Multiple that times about 50-60 and you have what I do :)

Which is why I never complain about anything with the event process lol setting this up last year was a nice eye opener

He's slacking, I already have the menu down for the cookout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's see here. Spring, 36 holes one day and 18 the next, nice host venue who followed along the Grandaddy and fell in love with THP and a cookout after? I think so.

I'd love to be part of this! Hope I can keep my calendar clear once dates are set.

He's slacking, I already have the menu down for the cookout.

I can bring a killer salsa if you want. And chips. Just give me an assignment & I'll help out if needed

I'd love to be part of this! Hope I can keep my calendar clear once dates are set.

I can bring a killer salsa if you want. And chips. Just give me an assignment & I'll help out if needed

Thanks sir! No need, I got in under control. Burgers, brats, dogs & buffalo chicken dip for 441

Mmmm buffalo chicken dip. My favorite

Thanks sir! No need, I got in under control. Burgers, brats, dogs & buffalo chicken dip for 441

I second the dip! Captain made some for the super bowl and it was very tasty!
Mmmm buffalo chicken dip. My favorite

That's a killer BBQ right there. I'd come just for that. haha

Let's go phil, I need some dates...

Back