Cobra KING F9 Fairway Wood Review

I saw a 3-4w today in my local shop. Looks amazing at address. It was in Avalanche white. The face seems nice and shallow to me which would be beneficial for me off the deck. It could just be me but it seemed lots more upright than others? Can anyone else comment on that? Seems perfect for me since I play my irons 2-3* upright. Can’t wait to give it a swing.

I think avalanche would be the way I’d have to go. Just not big on the King Cobra gold.

I don’t have the numbers on the F9, but I know the F6, F7, and F8 all played a little more uptight than most brands for me in the fairways.

Lie angles for the fairways are on cobragolf.com. they are more upright than titleist/Callaway and similar to taylormade.

F7 fairways got me excited. F8 fairways were a bit of a snoozer for me. F9, yeah I've got my eye on you.

F7 fairways got me excited. F8 fairways were a bit of a snoozer for me. F9, yeah I've got my eye on you.

I could launch the F7 for DAYS, which came to be a distance detriment for me...and that was shocking.

I could launch the F7 for DAYS, which came to be a distance detriment for me...and that was shocking.

the best shot I hit of that season I think was my F7 set to play at 6 wood when to 4 feet for eagle when we played at the course surrounding Carls. Just was stupid easy off the deck, but it just didn't fly as far as I wanted it to.

Back