2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

I'm gonna go ahead and skip the local tournament to hang out with you guys. Took me about 30 seconds to decide that.

You're welcome.

I'm gonna go ahead and skip the local tournament to hang out with you guys. Took me about 30 seconds to decide that.

You're welcome.

That will jump you up the Ohio regional rivalry rankings a ton

It will be close

I might even pass greggdrews....

hey now, Ive put in a lot of work to even get an honorable mention, don't think I'll let my spot slip away easily

hey now, Ive put in a lot of work to even get an honorable mention, don't think I'll let my spot slip away easily
Haha. A fight for the ages for...... Nothing. Sounds entertaining to me!

I'm down for golf and a barbecue, count me in!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Put me on the maybe list, That weekend is pretty busy for me. There is a chance I can make it work. Won't know until closer to the event.

Look at that list already. Crazy stuff. Goes to show how this community has no borders!

I have alerted my female of my presence at this. It'll be my second weekend in a row apparently. One for a wedding, one for golf.

I should bail on the wedding and golf both instead.

Alrighty. I'm confirmed for Saturday. Sunday still up in the air. Gonna be a good time!

That will jump you up the Ohio regional rivalry rankings a ton
He will defiantly jump up ahead of me...

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I'm in both days

24 and growing

Both days for me.

I'm in boys and lady!

No way could I miss both days since I am off work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in boys and lady!

No way could I miss both days since I am off work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now its a party!

Man this is going to be fun. Some sort of side game tournament or skins might be fun as well.

I have alerted my female of my presence at this. It'll be my second weekend in a row apparently. One for a wedding, one for golf.

I should bail on the wedding and golf both instead.

Oooh.. That might have worked before kids. Now you gotta parse these weekend getaways more carefully, Canadad.

Back