NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little extra slash on Holtby there and no call

They need to execute better tonight. On the power play & stop the damn dump & chase!

Caps vs Preds tonight. Hearing a whole lot less flack about that Forsberg deal than last year, hmm I wonder why

I'm watching on a delayed schedule tonight, so I'll catch up on the thread later.

Forsberg is having a classic sophomore slump - along with the rest of the Preds team not named Johansen/Neal. Don't worry, he'll be back to haunt your dreams in years to come.

They need to execute better tonight. On the power play & stop the damn dump & chase!
They set up the PP by dumping and chasing it actually works. They are getting to cute with it they have to keep it simple

I'm watching on a delayed schedule tonight, so I'll catch up on the thread later.

Forsberg is having a classic sophomore slump - along with the rest of the Preds team not named Johansen/Neal. Don't worry, he'll be back to haunt your dreams in years to come.
This team is playing better than they have in years. I am not worried about losing Forsberg at all consider it a gift

Nice breakout pass Forsberg

Glad to see this Mojo Wilson Chimera line back together

Kids are asleep and the wife is out. I love having the NHL package. I am watching the Canadians, caps and la games. I love hockey

Sabres getting stomped by the Panthers.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Kuzie so smooth with the puck even in tight spots

I saw that what is happening?
Not sure, Lehner was terrible. They're actually outshooting Florida but are down 6-2.

When are they saying Orpik is back for the Caps?

Not sure, Lehner was terrible. They're actually outshooting Florida but are down 6-2.

Ugh I blame stupid Jagr

Thanks, this is ugly!

Yeah and I just saw that the Kings are taking the Bruins to the woodshed. 6 to 1 wow

When are they saying Orpik is back for the Caps?

He's back skating. Trotz said he should be back during this road trip

stop being so damn cute with the puck and put shots to the net! rebounds off of Pekka

Yeah and I just saw that the Kings are taking the Bruins to the woodshed. 6 to 1 wow
LA has 38 SOG through 2 periods. Final scores could be real ugly for both of these games.

Good road period for the Caps

Jackets actually playing well recently. Will be nice to see them play like this on Thursday when we are there

That was a pretty goal and a better pass

Jesus Caps get 2 too many men penalties back to back haha

Man that OT was insane. Korpisalo is playing great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back