Cobra Tour Fitting Experience

J-Pin

Senior Hacker in Paradise
Reaction score
My wife and I are going to do this in 2020 at the Encinitas Ranch Golf Course. It is not in the cards this year, but 2020 is going to be scheduled.

Have any of you scheduled and gone through a fitting with Cobra? If so, can you share your experience?

https://www.cobragolf.com/tour-fitting-experience

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I went through one here in SC and it was great. I play the F8 SL irons and love them. The people were great and very helpful. You will have a great experience.

no but it looks awesome. 2 hours doesn't seem like enough time for a full bag fitting, though.

no but it looks awesome. 2 hours doesn't seem like enough time for a full bag fitting, though.

Well...considering the Grandaddy guys get it done at Callaway in 45 mins, 2 hours seems like plenty of time. Plus...I'm sure these fitters are some of the best around as well.

Someone had a good post about their experience in the F9 driver thread I believe

I would think if it is one brand the options get pared down quite a bit. For Cobra you would be looking at what, one of 3 lofts on a head for driver? Could dial in shafts, but not like you are trying a ping head, then a TM, then a callaway etc.

I would think if it is one brand the options get pared down quite a bit. For Cobra you would be looking at what, one of 3 lofts on a head for driver? Could dial in shafts, but not like you are trying a ping head, then a TM, then a callaway etc.

That, and based on my experience with Callaway they'll be able to rule in/out some options in one club type by how the fitting goes in the other. It was impressive to watch how quick the fitters were able to dial people in.

That, and based on my experience with Callaway they'll be able to rule in/out some options in one club type by how the fitting goes in the other.

yeah, a good fitter should learn about what options are going to work for you in other areas of the bag from the first club fit. doesn't guarantee they will have you slotted, but gives them some real good info on where to start.

Thanks for the input. It will be great fun. Just have to wait!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I've seen some whole bag fitting at Titleist and the cost was in the ball park of $3000 without putter. Clubs included. Lol

Back