Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
I've always wore hanes or fruit of the loom undershirts. Recently I've became a self proclaimed shirt snob and I was curious if there was better out there. I wear one daily under everything

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I started buying compression shirts from Eastbay. They are 2 for $20.00 and I absolutely love them.

I've always wore hanes or fruit of the loom undershirts. Recently I've became a self proclaimed shirt snob and I was curious if there was better out there. I wear one daily under everything

You don't wear them under moisture-wicking golf shirts do you?

You don't wear them under moisture-wicking golf shirts do you?
Oddly enough yes. Shirts just don't feel right without one

Oddly enough yes. Shirts just don't feel right without one

I'm the exact same way. I can't stand not having an undershirt on.

I started buying compression shirts from Eastbay. They are 2 for $20.00 and I absolutely love them.

I didn't know Eastbay still existed. I remember getting those catalogs in the mail in junior high.

I wear undershirts under dress shirts and that's about it.

I never wear undershirts with golf polos.

I do wear dress shirts for work and I use undershirts. Usually just polo brand that I get for xmas, they do ride up so I'm sure some of the nicer undershirts fix that issue.

I like the Kirkland brand undershirts from Costco. Durability and value. I wear them under dress shirts.

I always wear an undershirt. I wear a blend. Usually 85/15 poly to cotton

I don't wear them unless I'm at a wedding or a funeral. It's too hot here to need an extra layer!

Only with long sleeve dress shirts for work or formal event as it's too hot here to wear outdoors. I used Hanes for years but recently switch to Jockey v neck. So far so good.

Express has nice ones in a lot of colors. Cotton/spandex blend iirc.

Every day, but I usually just opt for a Soffee brand cotton poly blend.

And while I don't wear an undershirt with a golf polo, I use Under Armour compression shirts as a rash guard for rolling brazilian jiu-jitsu.

I am not a fan of the undershirt unless its cold. Then I am all about compression undershirts but the everyday cotton, not so much.

I usually wear Hanes undershirts. I use to wear them under every shirt, but now I only wear them if I have a dress shirt or a shirt where the tag is irritating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the Kirkland brand undershirts from Costco. Durability and value. I wear them under dress shirts.

I agree. Very good.

Never never never

I wear undershirts under everything except t shirts. They are always Nautica 100% cotton that I pick up from TJ Maxx or Marshals. And, as many of you know and have kidded me about, I am not defeating any purpose because ALL of my shirts are 100% cotton.

I just wear cotton undershirts when I wear a dress shirt. i never wear them under moisture wicking golf shirts.

I will second the Eastbay brand. Been wearing them for years.

I've always worn the JCPenny house brand 60/40 blend undershirts. Good quality and fit, haven't bought any in many years. They fit tight, but not too tight and move well with you so not constrictive. I only wear them to work in the winter and definitely not to play golf in unless it is cold out and I need layers. Best thing is that they are longer than others I've had so they always stay tucked in, but that might be the norm now.

I'll wear an undershirt only if I am wearing a dress shirt or a suit. When that happens, it's always a dry fit from Eastbay, Nike, Under Armour, etc.

Back