Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is $88 a good price for brand new Vokey SM 5 wedges? I saw some on sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup! I would say so

Toulon Thursday FTW!!

Is $88 a good price for brand new Vokey SM 5 wedges? I saw some on sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I would say that's a real good price, I know I just paid 95 each for my new set

Hard ponder. A custom made one of these....

tm-1.jpg

Tad Moore Handmade TM-2

The ball is rolling and the following has been sent:

Definite specs:

• Model: TM-2
  • Offset: 1/2 shaft
  • Head Weight: 350 grams
  • Lie Angle: 69 degrees
  • Loft: 3.5 degrees
  • Length: 33.75 inches prior to grip installation
  • Alignment mark: Sight dot on top line

Just waiting to hear back on the available stamps. Have a couple of special things in mind to do with the stamping besides Tad's customary personal stamping.

Man these F6 irons are making my head hurt. Found a set in the bay for $499, but I'm skeptical about picking up brand new sets from anywhere else but a retailer.

This one is calling me

ee84e372c29dd6a627fe832b0054413d.jpg

Might be time to upgrade the ole Vokey SM4 wedges... to the SM5s!!! Lol. That black finish sure does look sweet.

Man these F6 irons are making my head hurt. Found a set in the bay for $499, but I'm skeptical about picking up brand new sets from anywhere else but a retailer.

Check feedback.

#wpf

sm6 all the way

Yup WPF! And it's really the only other changes I plan to make to my bag this year. SM6 or W/S PMP is where it sits right now.

I think I see an Ltd in my future.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

King Wedges and SM6

Oh yeah and...

TOULON

thinking about using the bstone test drive to order a driving forged 5i and 7i shafted in dg pro s300 and nippon modus 3 tour 120 s, then take them to my fitter for some side-by-side comparisons to my gamers with dg pro r300. too bad they don't have a package with px 5.5, they only have pxi 5 and px 6. just can't shake the itch to try s flex in my irons since everything else in my bag is s.

Couple ponders since RBG is running a Valentines Day 25% sale ...

Yup WPF! And it's really the only other changes I plan to make to my bag this year. SM6 or W/S PMP is where it sits right now.

PMP for $75 on RBG

Odyssey White Hot RX, model TBD...

C200s appear to be in stock now at RBG, stiff shafts ship same day

Odyssey White Hot RX, model TBD...

I just got the email for the pre-order of these. Ship out in two weeks. The #2 is going to be heavily pondered

I just got the email for the pre-order of these. Ship out in two weeks. The #2 is going to be heavily pondered

Yeah I have the MXM #1W now, but that V-line Fang looks nassssssssty.

DBD 816...getting close to making this ponder a reality! Need to find a used one at the PGA Store!

DBD 816...getting close to making this ponder a reality! Need to find a used one at the PGA Store!

$188 new this weekend on RBG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back