WTB: ~85g fairway wood shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGputtnfool

Reaction score
Handicap
Specifically, searching for a PX HZRDUS Black 85g 6.5 flex, but willing to consider other options that are similar in spec. Love my HZRDUS 75g 6.5 that I'm playing in the driver so I think the profile is right, but I want to try the black in my 3wd instead of the yellow.

Based on recommendation by DB TT, I'm considering the EF Black 75g 6.5 now, too. Does anyone have one?

Last edited:
No one?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Bumpity...

Bueller?

Bump. Any similar shafts that you'd recommend? Listening to all offers.

Are there really no 85g x flex fairway shaft floating around here?

Bumpity...

Based on recommendation by DB TT, I'm considering the EF Black 75g 6.5 now, too. Does anyone have one?

Pm sent

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bump...

Does anyone have experience with both the PX HZRDUS black 6.0, 75g, the MRC Diamana D+ 80 (S or X), and the Matrix Ozik MFS 80m4?

I have the PX HZRDUS black 6.0 in my driver now and thinking of trying one of the other two for the 3wd.

Last edited:
Bump...

FOUND AN 85g PX HZRDUS BLACK 6.5! Now, I just have to decide whether to put it in the 5wd or to wait to see if I pick up a 7wd head to put it in. The 7wd might be unneeded now that I picked up the 4h.

Well, I found it, but the seller shipped the wrong shaft. Looks like I'll be waiting a few more days for it. They sent an 85g hybrid shaft. I was pissed until they responded that they'd sent the wrong shaft and would send the correct one right away.

This can be locked down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back