Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out the F5 irons War Eagle. Go to Edwin Watts and hit them near your house, they have them there I believe.

I like this ponder. Any on CPO? They have 30% off putters right now. A like new white Damascus 1 is sitting in my cart for $239 and I'm drooling at it
No number 9 on CPO I wish there was though. I need the Damascus to match my 9 milled and 9 tour series black. I think I am getting a fetish here lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Check out the F5 irons War Eagle. Go to Edwin Watts and hit them near your house, they have them there I believe.
Will do.

I think a return to Bridgestone would also be excellent. DF? DPF? Get yourself some Tour 90s and bring back the legend of Beags DPC excellence.
Guess who has a set of Tour 90s just hanging out?

You. Do you miss them? They made so much sense for you.
I do have a set, just waiting for some heads to be installed.

Now this makes even more sense.
Go hit tonight.

That is the exact set up I want to hit... F5's with Tour 90s!!

After this past weekend, PM grind 58*, so easy to hit and really really loved the feel.

Apex combo set

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I think a return to Bridgestone would also be excellent. DF? DPF? Get yourself some Tour 90s and bring back the legend of Beags DPC excellence.

3balls has a set of DF for REAL cheap in like new. Just saying.

This head shapes looks nice

5080436f612f8bbde4f5f9554d46a48a.jpg

I will be very curious what kind of prices he wants for his putters. Some look amazing but I am thinking the price will be up there right out of the gate

Very well could be..but this shape has me drooling a little bit. Already sent Kari an email.

3f323235283920fd1f711ab43844de5a.jpg
2018d26fad0d53bb10fff6a53afad1be.jpg
e0ade6aec6c5076026ec7f5058cb4649.jpg

I will be very curious what kind of prices he wants for his putters. Some look amazing but I am thinking the price will be up there right out of the gate
Yeah, this is my question as well. Love that shape though, well done on the bumpers.

Knowing who is pushing the putters currently I would be surprised if it was anything under 1k

Woah! Really? I know very little in the custom department

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back