Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking of splitting my Apex set, by adding 5 iron, 6 iron and 7 iron in the Apex

3balls has a set of DF for REAL cheap in like new. Just saying.

you're not kidding! backup set? hmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

60* MD3

Pondering which color NDMC's to put on the Fly-z irons.
Where did you pick these up from?
I think a return to Bridgestone would also be excellent. DF? DPF? Get yourself some Tour 90s and bring back the legend of Beags DPC excellence.

I was waiting for this guy to PM me for my set laying around.

Smart Sole 2.0

Hopefully, that ponder ends tomorrow.

I had just decided today to get the MP25s with the H5 4 and 5 irons. Then I saw that Apex combo set....

I need the 2.0 in the bag. It's time.

Unfortunately my 2.0 C & S still hasn't shipped yet. Not sure what the delay is because its been 2 weeks now.

New driver, 3 wood, and hybrid... don't even know which ones, just feeling the itch.

Unfortunately my 2.0 C & S still hasn't shipped yet. Not sure what the delay is because its been 2 weeks now.
Where did you order from?

Where did you order from?

Ordered from the GolfTown website in Canada. The items are drop shipped from Cleveland USA. I've bought a few putters this way and its typically 2 to 3 days to ship and another 2 to 3 days to clear Canada customs and delivery here. I suspect that Cleveland is backordered due to the shipping delay.

rey0418-white-blue_3.jpg

Pondering a new golf bag. But since I usually walk with a Clicgear push cart this probably isn't the right bag.

That bag looks nice and expensive haha

rey0418-white-blue_3.jpg

Pondering a new golf bag. But since I usually walk with a Clicgear push cart this probably isn't the right bag.

I say go for it, Clicgear are selling an adapter for staff bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back