THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Well I guess Ron and I are the only ones still excited for this.

im excited and ready for Monday.

They must all be listening to the latest THP Radio Episode that went up today.
See what I did there

I listened twice already

As I have stated several times, I am a techno idiot, so please understand when I ask: how does one tune into THP Radio. Honestly, I really want to hear it. Also, is there a means for listener participation.

Here is an easy way for this specific episode. Click this link and scroll down and just press play. It will start playing.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/thp-radio-the-dean-has-spoken-volume-3/

You can listen to other episodes the same way at the THP Radio section of the home page.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/category/thp_radio/

As I have stated several times, I am a techno idiot, so please understand when I ask: how does one tune into THP Radio. Honestly, I really want to hear it. Also, is there a means for listener participation.
You can get to the most current episode on the THP Home page. There's an article with the link in it. Just click on the black/white play button

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/thp-radio-the-dean-has-spoken-volume-3/

edit: sorry posted at the same time as JB.

No sir, I'm still pumped about this one ! Can't wait until sign ups next week. It will be interesting to see who the first four are on each team.

WE are very excited. (that's the royal we, of course). Where else should the very first :Puma::cobra: King play but ROYAL New Kent.

Tis true, I shant be king then, however huhhh the 1st will still bring his full wrath down upon the lowly peasants from the Carolinas.

11_02_2009_23_53_02.jpg

I will RULE you !!

Dude let's figure out when we are going down for a scouting trip! Bring the whole family it has been too long since I have seen them

Don't know about the whole family but the rest sounds like fun. You really wouldn't want my 9 grand children there!

I'm very excited to say the least. I want the weather to break so I can swing by the course for a scouting round. I'm down that way all the time on weekends when the weather is nice. It's not far from the beach house!
Getting my thinking cap on to start a different thread .... Hmmm? Instructive or opinionated?

I'm super pumped for this. Can't wait to see who makes the team.

For those fortunate enough to be selected, I assuming there will be a thread where we schedule some extra practice rounds before the event? It seems common with the other events but I thought I would ask in advance to be prepared!

THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

For those fortunate enough to be selected, I assuming there will be a thread where we schedule some extra practice rounds before the event? It seems common with the other events but I thought I would ask in advance to be prepared!
My goal is for everything about this event to be done with-in this thread. No need to have a separate travel practice rounds for such a small number of people. If it gets out of hand m sure we can always go that route.

My goal is for everything about this event to be done with-in this thread. No need to have a separate travel practice rounds for such a small number of people. If it gets out of hand m sure we can always go that route.

For the reasons I've stated, I have found the need to withdraw my name from the final team complement, but be assured that I want to be on the practice squad, so to speak. While I may be limited to 18 holes any given day, being a Southern good ole boy, I think I can help the team prepared to face a bunch of good ole boys. Moreover, I would be willing to travel to do so. In addition to preparing to fight, it may be a good idea to understand and know the field of battle as well before the conflict occurs.

Of course I'm excited. I'm ready to go all in for Captain Ron!

0aad642261f27ccd37e0c681ea4601d2.jpg

Very excited about this!!! Can't wait to see who gets on the team and of course the captain's picks as well in a few weeks!

If it takes posting a picture of a scantily clad Kurt Russell to get in, then that's what I'll do!

You didn't even have to hit Google for that, did you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You didn't even have to hit Google for that, did you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who would? He's a fantastic specimen of a man, isn't he? Just look at those nip...I've said too much, haven't I?

Can't wait to our captain show up on the first tee with an eyepatch!

I am excited and ready for this, just been a busy day at work and between the kids and principal they are driving me nuts.

Of course I'm excited. I'm ready to go all in for Captain Ron!

0aad642261f27ccd37e0c681ea4601d2.jpg

I would like to start a petition to have Ron actually dress like this for the first round.

Back