Project X LZ Steel Shafts

As these are scheduled for a 2016 launch, I am back to pondering how they will perform. I keep thinking the typical PX launch profile with a softer transition due to the LZ design.

Anyone else thinking about these things lately?

As these are scheduled for a 2016 launch, I am back to pondering how they will perform. I keep thinking the typical PX launch profile with a softer transition due to the LZ design.

Always, kind of strange the buzz just sort of died on them. Though I'd venture we hear a lot more here with the new year...or I hope so!

Always, kind of strange the buzz just sort of died on them. Though I'd venture we hear a lot more here with the new year...or I hope so!

That was my thought as well. Maybe they are gearing up for a loud launch.

I really hope so, I've come around to PX in a big way, they've come a LONG way from the OG PX steel shafts.

when we were out at PX in August we were told they wouldn't be released until the end of 2016. Something about them needed to be tweaked.

I really hope so, I've come around to PX in a big way, they've come a LONG way from the OG PX steel shafts.

I remember trying to game those things... Super stout but still launched the ball in a big way. I can see why Rory had them in the bag.

when we were out at PX in August we were told they wouldn't be released until the end of 2016. Something about them needed to be tweaked.

Nice. Thanks for this bit of info Ddec, veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery interesting indeed.

I remember JB doing just about everything in his poser to get a set while we were there.

Nice. Thanks for this bit of info Ddec, veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery interesting indeed.

I want to say I recall them saying they were stout enough for tour use.

SO much yes.

i think it's interesting that they are testing these with poulter. he has always struck me as a shorter hitter (relatively speaking). excited to learn more about these, as i'm still pondering a shaft swap on my irons.

Glad to see these getting tried out on tour, I definitely want to give them a go soon.

hopefully it means they are a step closer to solving the issues they had with the previous batch

hopefully it means they are a step closer to solving the issues they had with the previous batch

What were the issues? This design really intrigues me in an iron shaft.

DB mentioned these in another thread. Excitement coming from their end usually means good things for us.

These could make me go back to steel

The thing I'm most interested in hearing about is weight. I wonder if these are going to be in that 120-130g range or more like the Pxi

These have my curiosity. I need to read up more on them and see if it makes sense to get back into steel shafts with this offering.

The thing I'm most interested in hearing about is weight. I wonder if these are going to be in that 120-130g range or more like the Pxi

6.5-125
6.0-120
5.5-115
5.0-110

Yes. So much yes. Love that range.

Back