The Masters - trivia

OGputtnfool

Reaction score
Handicap
What's the highest single round score by a Masters winner (in they year he won)? Name the champion(s) that carded that score.

2 of em
Sir Nick Faldo 77 1989
Sam Snead 77 1952

Both in the 3rd round

2 of em
Sir Nick Faldo 77 1989
Sam Snead 77 1952

Both in the 3rd round

You're no fun. Where'd you search that up. I just looked through them all after seeing that ZJ shot a 76 in 2007 and still won.

You're no fun. Where'd you search that up. I just looked through them all after seeing that ZJ shot a 76 in 2007 and still won.

Sports Trivia memory.......I have an odd knack for remembering sports stuff, but I can’t remember to do stuff my wife asks me to do.

Sports Trivia memory.......I have an odd knack for remembering sports stuff, but I can’t remember to do stuff my wife asks me to do.
Wow, if you pulled that outta your arse, then you win. I'm not sure what you win, but that's pretty good.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Wow, if you pulled that outta your arse, then you win. I'm not sure what you win, but that's pretty good.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

It's your contest, lol. Send that man a signed Trivial Pursuit card or something.

Same here, just with numbers. I run a retail mass drug store/pharmacy. We have almost 100k unique SKU's and I can tell you the price of at least 98% of them. I also have probably 400 10 digit UPC codes on the products that I have to look up the most memorized. But do you think I can remember to bring home a gallon of milk on more than a 30% of the time basis? Nope!

Back