What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn...was hoping there was a good deal online :bulgy-eyes:

If you look at Rockbottomgolf on ebay they have been auctioning off those shoes on Sundays & Monday. I got 2 pair for like $80 including shipping. Have to get lucky with Sizes and availability but I have seen them multiple times.

If you look at Rockbottomgolf on ebay they have been auctioning off those shoes on Sundays & Monday. I got 2 pair for like $80 including shipping. Have to get lucky with Sizes and availability but I have seen them multiple times.

Thanks! I usually wear wide and I haven't been able to find them discounted. I've heard tons about how comfortable they are, but I'm hesitant to try standard width.

A bucket of balls, which is my first golf related purchase since December. It felt GOOD, and I can't wait to start throwing money around again.

These came in the mail today. Going to be very hard to hit without grips and iron heads
7b8ad7e65874ef84a5e413516a065dc2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These came in the mail today. Going to be very hard to hit without grips and iron heads
7b8ad7e65874ef84a5e413516a065dc2.jpg

Hard, but not impossible :wink:

Couple of buckets at the range.

all-blue.jpg

Raffle ticket that one me a new Scotty

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Wilson staff F5 20* hybrid. Launches and carries much further than the v4 utility

Leupold GX-3i2 for $317 off the bay!

Just used my 8.0 for the first time today, can't believe I went this long without one of these. Enjoy!
Thanks! I have one now but it's old and wanted to update it. Plus I like how small it folds up.

THP Puma 3/4 zip in blue arrived. Fits great and the Mrs. said, "that's got style!" I also ordered two boxes of THP logo Epoch tees, 2.75 and 3.25. They look good, similar to the Champ Fly Tees I have been using. All in all, good stuff!

Grabbed a headcover, that will be headed to OK on Monday.

New Mizzy hat & bag towel.

Ordered a 10.5 degree Great Big Bertha driver with a midsize grip on a Kuro Kage Black TiNi 50 stiff shaft. This is my first ever fitted driver.

This was the epitome of what engineers call scope creep. If you're not an engineer, scope creep is when you repaint the family room and end up with a new floor and $8,000 of new furniture in a freshly painted room. I started the week considering whether a $199 Fly-Z with either a stock or custom shaft would be an improvement over my stock Ping G15 9 degree stiff shaft driver. After several cycles of researching and hitting, I concluded I should worry about performance first, capability second, total cost third, and initial cost last. I view the GBB as a platform that will accommodate me as my swing changes [for the better] and as I move into my 60s. The GBB was head and shoulders above everything else I tried, and the fitting only extended the advantage. I am eager to get to work on that swing and can't wait to get out there.

Didnt buy today but this guy showed up today. M1 3w HL 17*. Now I just need this snow to melt...
4cfb4d1314b9dcd59b60299ea871f04d.jpg

Paid for lessons first one is Tuesday. Say a prayer for the pro.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back