Signup Now: 2019 Distance Powered by Srixon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in. Good luck all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mr. Al Toidman! Good luck my man.

TY! Having been to one of these Cleveland/Srixon events does ratchet this up for me for sure. Would love to do it again with those fine peeps and my favorite equipment.

Good luck everyone! I'm excited to see who gets in to this one, it looks like another great event.

It's finally here! Entered. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone. This is going to be a good one. Noelle and Zack are awesome!

Entry in!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck to everyone entering this one! I will be following along & jealous of those who get in. You will be getting some seriously nice equipment. GO Team Noelle!

Good luck to all that enter! Sure to be an amazing event!

Entry in, good luck to all!

Good luck everyone that enters! This has all the making of an amazing event (the equipment will be amazing without question).

Entry is in! [Molten voice] Lets gooooo!

All in for this one! Can't go wrong with Noelle and Zack. It's going to be great fun. Good luck to all.

Submitting my entry was literally the first thing I did today. Still in bed, from my phone. :)

Vegas: Good
Srixon: Great
THP: !!!!!!!!!!

Okay, entry in from the West Coast, I've REALLY been looking forward to this one!

Good luck all, and thanks to THP and Srixon for such a great opportunity!

Good luck everyone!

Signed up for team Noelle. I have a feeling she’s a fierce competitor and I’m still searching for that first HOF tag.

Entry in. Good luck everyone

Best of luck to everyone entering! Going to be a very fun event!

uuuuuuuughhhhh

SO tempted, but its in the middle of HS golf season......what to do...........

uuuuuuuughhhhh

SO tempted, but its in the middle of HS golf season......what to do...........

the kids will understand, go for it

Entered and good luck to everyone!

Good luck all!
I still have some great clubs/shafts to review from the UW with True Temper once the weather gets better so I'm out, but can't wait to see who gets in and follow along!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back