Signup Now: 2019 Distance Powered by Srixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Signup is here for the 2019 Distance Powered by Srixon Event. Team Zack, Team Noelle and every participants gets a full bag of equipment. More detailed info on the event can be found at the link below.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php/111484-2019-Distance-Powered-By-Srixon

When & Where
April 5th-7th, 2019
Las Vegas, NV
TPC Las Vegas

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2019 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

i-ZVC4DkD-M.jpg

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
Full Bag of Equipment
Multiple Days of Golf (27 Saturday, 18 Sunday)
Group Dinners
Accessories
And so much more

Every participant in this special event will receive a full bag of equipment, accessories, golf balls and a whole lot more. You will be tasked with reviewing their equipment on the THP Forum post event.

How to Signup
Send an email to admin@thehackersparadise.com and include this information.
1. Your forum screen name
2. Your Current Handicap or Approximate Handicap
3. RH or LH
4. Team Zack or Team Noelle (this does not mean you will definitely be on that team)

That is it. Sit back and see if you get in.
A nonrefundable $100 deposit is required if you get in to hold your spot and the remainder will be due 30 days out from the event.

Entered!!! Yessssss!!!!!!! Good luck everyone, limited spot, so it’s gonna take a little:)

entry is in!

Wish I could make this one happen. It is going to be amazing!! Good luck to everyone that enters.

Good luck to everyone. I can’t enter this as I will still be reviewing my clubs from staff proto when this happens. Excited to follow along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is going to be a spectacular event. Full bag of Srixon goodness, Vegas, competition.

100% would have signed up if I could make dates work

My entry is also in. This is going to be one heck of an awesome event for those lucky few invited and for all of those following on the forum!

Good luck everyone!!

good luck to all who enter! this has to be one of the hottest ticket events on deck this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

All signed up.....crossing fingers, good luck everyone!

Already been blessed this year with a trip to Vegas so I will gladly sit this one out. Good luck everyone!

Signed Up for this fantastic event. Been a while since I got into one so I hope this time is lucky for me!

Done! Sitting back and hoping now

Good luck everyone!

Sending mine in now

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

LUCK TO ALL - p.s. i checked at 445 when i got up again before i left for the office, took the laptop today so i could send my message, yeah, i 'm in

Put my entry in for Distance Power
Nothing doing now but sit and wait
Now relegated to a Wall Flower.
My heart bursting from my breastplate.

Would love to head to Vegas,
Taking the Trophy with #TeamNoelle.
Don’t think Zack could take us,
Tee it up folks, LET”S ROLL !

Last edited:
Good luck everyone!

Email sent! Good luck everyone. Thanks THP and Srixon for the opportunity!

Good luck all. This one is going to be incredible. Wish i could make it work because I'm a fan of just about everything involved in this one.

Ok sitting back as instructed.

Fingers crossed for the inbound entry. Thanks THP and Srixon for the opportunity to join this party. Good luck to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back