2016 Super Bowl Contest & Thread

mpeterson quoted my post announcing "Carolina wins big" and responded he's taking Denver, so I hope he wins...

Turns out that works for both fantasy AND real life football.

Interesting. Im even more confused than I was before.

Interesting. Im even more confused than I was before.

He's right though, they lost because of his play that led up to that fumble...

He should probably stop talking at this point. He also said that "other quarterbacks throw interceptions but don't try to tackle the guy" or something like that.

He should probably stop talking at this point. He also said that "other quarterbacks throw interceptions but don't try to tackle the guy" or something like that.

Im just so confused here. I cant even really make out what he is trying to say.
You play hurt, you sit if your injured. Was he too hurt to make plays? Was he playing soft and decided that they were already down so he quit?

Im just so confused here. I cant even really make out what he is trying to say.
You play hurt, you sit if your injured. Was he too hurt to make plays? Was he playing soft and decided that they were already down so he quit?
What it sounds like is he's trying to make a excuse for what happened but can't come up with a good one. How long will it be until he starts pointing the finger at his teammates for losing it

What it sounds like is he's trying to make a excuse for what happened but can't come up with a good one. How long will it be until he starts pointing the finger at his teammates for losing it
Not his style.

He wont blame others for a loss. He's pretty hard on himself for a piss poor effort.

Denver. Hoping to see Peyton go out on top

And the winner is
C.G.
Please send me a PM with your full name and shipping address.

Congrats C.G.

Also...I would like to thank the THPers for the support shown to my Broncos! Haven't seen that many people pick them anywhere else ..

Congrats C.G!

Congrats! C.G.

Congrats C.G. Nice win to top off a great Super Bowl. Best celebrate with a Budweiser!

Congrats C.G!

Congrats, nice way to get welcomed to THP!

Congrats cg!

Congrats!

Congrats on the win!

Congrats C.G.

Congrats CG

Congrats C.G.!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, C.G.!

Back