Water, Water. everywhere - which do you drink?

Maric

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
With all the varieties of flavored water out there - which do you drink? Propel Berry? Smart Water? Ice Watermelon? Or just plain old unflavored water?

plain old tap water for me

Tap or from our fridge if I want it a little colder.

filtered tap with ice for me.

if a bottle, zephyrhills or voss.

Tap water, no ice.

Tap is fine. I need to drink a ton of it today. Thanks for the reminder

Tap water with ice

Tap. With ice and crystal light.

Tap with ice. Bottled if I'm in a hurry. Often with some sort of powder additive.

Either tap or bottled Ice Mountain or Costco...which is basically purified tap water.

Tap water for me. We have well water at our new home and we installed a reverse osmosis system for our drinking water.

Fridge filter water for me at home and on the course, whatever the bar puts in my water bottle or the coolers have in it on the course. Then I'm usually adding something to it to flavor and or add something to it!

On course I drink PowerAde Zero most often. When I drink water, it's usually bottled natural alkaline spring water.

Same here. My wife works for a water purification company and we installed an RO system in the kitchen, a softener/filter system for the whole house and a UV light just in case we get occasional bacteria.

Tap water for me. We have well water at our new home and we installed a reverse osmosis system for our drinking water.

Bottled water.

Plain water, or flavored seltzer.

Filtered tap water at home.

On the go it's Fiji.

Tap Water - I can't stand that my wife wants me to buy bottled water at the store - it's such a waste of materials and money. I carry my Budget Golf THP Championship Tempercraft bottle just about everywhere I go.

Mostly water from the refrigerator dispenser with some sparkling water (Bubbly, Polar or Dasani) mixed in.

Tap water then mix in some Crystal Light for the flavoring, or Gatorade if I'm on the course to stay hydrated and replace electrolytes

At home I drink filtered tap water from the fridge. I drink way too much soda at work so I try to drink 1-2 glasses of water in the evening.

On the go I prefer Fiji water if available.

And I like my water ICE cold!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I drink alot of filtered water from our fridge but when i need to buy some I usually go with Smart Water or Fiji Water.
When it comes to the flavored stuff, I like Vitamin Water Zero but its still pretty damn sweet. So I have found that the Costco brand Vitamin knock off stuff is really solid. Not as sweet and no after taste. I also enjoy the sparking water trend....great for adult mixed drinks

Filtered water from the refrigerator, sometimes with ice (also filtered). If not available - beer.

Sparkletts is what we have at home and if i am out i will pick up Aqua fina or a dasani.

Back