The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Englanders are so classy that many of us refer to the games as "matches."

Explain "War Eagle," please. I thought that Auburn was called Tigers---like Clemson, Missouri, Memphis, Grambling, LSU, Princeton, and probably others!

Huh? My lord this got weird quick.

OK, this was a lost season.

Vegas has Pats as co-favorite for next year, but the Brady / Belichick window is closing as the best quarterback and the best coach of all time approach the end of their careers.

I thought that the Santa Clara fans were especially classy booing Tom Brady and Deion Branch when they introduced the past Super Bowl MVPs before the game, Sunday. How do so many clueless cretins can get tickets for the same game? Is New England the last bastion of civilization in the entire country? Apparently so.

Explain "War Eagle," please. I thought that Auburn was called Tigers---like Clemson, Missouri, Memphis, Grambling, LSU, Princeton, and probably others!

As someone from Boston and lived in New England for a lot of years, this is hysterical to me.
I mean I understand the baiting here, but lets not forget the term Mass Holes came from somewhere.

You seem well educated in college mascots, surprised you haven't already learned what War Eagle means.

Yeah Aaron Hernandez wicked classy...

Chargers will finish dead last in the AFC West next year again and San Diegans will make it that much tougher for them to get a stadium, hello LA

I'm retired up in New Hampshire, now, but you're right; all my neighbors know where I'm from and call me a "Mass Hole" on general principle. Especially on NH primary day. It's my cross to carry, I guess.

Being a new Englander myself....please don't use the word classy.......unless of course you were being extremely sarcastic, then of course you'd be spot on.

I will find a new team next year if that happens.
How many other cowboy fans would join you in that thought process?

popcorn_guy-90406.gif

Well, it looks like Forte will not be a Bear at the start of the season. I wonder who picks him up at his age. Someone has to pick him up right?

Well, it looks like Forte will not be a Bear at the start of the season. I wonder who picks him up at his age. Someone has to pick him up right?

This has NE written all over it. Can use him in a way to protect him and not overuse him and is pretty good catching out of the backfield the way they use their backs

Patriots are in serious need of a RB, so I wouldn't mind seeing him end up there. Not sure it would match up $$ wise, as they won't pay top dollar.

This has NE written all over it. Can use him in a way to protect him and not overuse him and is pretty good catching out of the backfield the way they use their backs

Patriots are in serious need of a RB, so I wouldn't mind seeing him end up there. Not sure it would match up $$ wise, as they won't pay top dollar.

Funny, that's what everyone is saying too. It's a shame too because I enjoyed being a fan of his, NE will ruin that. :alien:

I thought Dion Lewis was great for them last year. If he comes back healthy I think they give him a shot at being the #1.

At this point he's made the $$ from the Bears...I think a ring will motivate him more, but i guess that needs to shake itself out.

Dion Lewis is a legitimate running back for Belichick's offense and I don't see the Patriots forking over a bunch of money to Forte. If they were able to get him at a discount then I could see it happening but the Patriots always seem to have "no body's" thrive in the RB position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back