What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a few days ago but a sleeve of the Volvik Vidid golf balls to try out.

Large range bucket

Forgot to post earlier today but bought a Paterson Kinetix Green KG860 shaft to try in the driver.

FJ Freestyles.

JGR 3 wood:
b287e78e635cc1b0b6454b0c6a89811d.jpg

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Bought a Odyssey Works V-Line putter from Puttin4Bird in the marketplace late last week that showed up today.

Not only did he send the putter, but he sent this forum newbie my first few THP branded items for free as well! Can't wait to take it out for some swings!

2e11ed5cd90ff87dfce19a7f8505fc9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ordered last week and she is here...
88607ff1bc0079ac48c122182fa181ca.jpg
c64645c82ddd73bf4653f429e2440633.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UA shoes...now to play the waiting game...

Just ordered a full set of Lamkin utx chord grips.

I love the look of the Shamrock wedges, but ended up snagging an update to my current 56* instead. Very good condition, if not completely unhit.

3c44a2469992df0580bab0aa6a695cb5.jpg

I didn't get along terribly well with the rotex wedges, but I think that customization with the written number across the face was one of the best things they've done for customization... ever.

Enjoy it!

Just ordered a Clicgear Junior Rovic Push cart (lime). Grace will be jacked.

Well I finally picked up the Cleveland TFI 2135 1.0. Been playing the 6.5 for a while and love it. Just like to swap up head styles. So what better than to stick with the same style and feel just different head. Purchased in 33 inches and will add SS Flatso 2.0

Well I finally picked up the Cleveland TFI 2135 1.0. Been playing the 6.5 for a while and love it. Just like to swap up head styles. So what better than to stick with the same style and feel just different head. Purchased in 33 inches and will add SS Flatso 2.0

Also picked up 2 new UA polos at my pro shop today. They were marked down to 2 for $50 so I had to buy them.....lol

Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag in Navy from Discount Dan's Golf

Got a c-130s there. Cant beat the price.

Yessir, DDG's prices are pretty incredible! I'm just hoping it fits in my travel bag :D

Picked up an Aeroburner TP 3W brand new for $80...not sure how but figured I could give it a try for that amount.

I sent a best offer in on this last night and woke up this morning seeing it was accepted, so ive just purchased this. xr16 3 wood, now i just need to find a shaft for it.

2014 Callaway Masters coin. Been trying to find the 2014 set for a decent price.

I sent a best offer in on this last night and woke up this morning seeing it was accepted, so ive just purchased this. xr16 3 wood, now i just need to find a shaft for it.

Think there is a few of us that got one of those. Hoping it's not a knockoff but was a dang good price.

Apex 4 hybrid

Think there is a few of us that got one of those. Hoping it's not a knockoff but was a dang good price.

I hope not. Have you got your one yet? Does ebay protect you against knock offs?

I hope not. Have you got your one yet? Does ebay protect you against knock offs?
I should have it soon. Not sure if eBay will but paypal should.

I have no reason to think it isn't but we shall see.

This came in the mail today, thanks to cjroman
uploadfromtaptalk1458773653779.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1458773676670.jpg
To bad it's 35 degrees and raining. Have to wait until the weather shapes up to test it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back