'Fit for Perfection' NIKE '16 Spring/Summer apparel & footwear

Just a thought... If they brought out that shoes material in a regular ankle length shoe with a less pronounced sole I would be all over them!!!

I was thinking that as well. I'm going to give the high tops a shot, but I know I'm gonna look silly in them.

The two shirts I have are super comfortable and drape well. The material allows for snugness with out feeling painted on.

How comfortable are the pants and shorts?

I'm going to go with the gray. Closer to classic look, more so than the blue or red. But the weight is great and the support is pretty solid. I think walkers would like the new Chukka
I like the gray. Does it look like there is ample room for the toes? I walk a lot and most Golf shoes pinch my toes unless I can get them in a extra wide.
Very good coverage. Enjoying it this morning.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I like the gray. Does it look like there is ample room for the toes? I walk a lot and most Golf shoes pinch my toes unless I can get them in a extra wide.
Very good coverage. Enjoying it this morning.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have flat feet so I need room as well. While wearing them around the room last night, I felt no discomfort.

Freddie Kong is Big Pimp'in in those threads!!!!! Noice!!!

Hopefully by spring I'll be able to sport one of those new "athletic" fit shirts on the course. Need some work on that 6 pack before I attempt those threads!

Great work Panda! Glad you are having a good time there!

How comfortable are the pants and shorts?

I didn't know I was wearing pants after a bit. The short have plenty of room and the tights....well they are tights

FK, thanks for bringing us a look in to Nike Golf fashion. Great job buddy.

I didn't know I was wearing pants after a bit. The short have plenty of room and the tights....well they are tights

I like hearing that about the pants. I like a lightweight pants. I'm excited for this launch for the shirts, pants and shoes. The tights will probably also be had. The shirts are a good possibility for one or two.

I like hearing that about the pants. I like a lightweight pants. I'm excited for this launch for the shirts, pants and shoes. The tights will probably also be had. The shirts are a good possibility for one or two.

I'm going to add a few more shirts to the collection. I am digging the roll collar

just caught up on this. Great job keeping up Freddie!

I'm not 100% sold on the new look of the line up as of yet. There are pieces that I think I could like. I use to be a huge Nike guy, but back in the 90's when I was wearing them hard, there products weren't as good as they are now. So I switched, and never really went back. I still look though.

I thought the line was great not 1 item I didn't like. The Cardigan and shoes are a must. I can even see rocking the tights (probably not a good look for me). Seems the tights would be perfect for chilly morning tee times when it warms up mid morning to early afternoon.

I'll be taking the tights to Bama for the Kickoffclassic
I thought the line was great not 1 item I didn't like. The Cardigan and shoes are a must. I can even see rocking the tights (probably not a good look for me). Seems the tights would be perfect for chilly morning tee times when it warms up mid morning to early afternoon.

I'll be taking the tights to Bama for the Kickoffclassic
Nice, I would have no problem rocking them. I like the direction Nike is headed with this. Maybe more importantly my 19yo nephew and his friends like it. If going more casual and athletic helps attract newer and younger players. Then I am all for it.

Great stuff Freddie, really enjoyed catching up on this thread. I'm a fan of pretty much everything they've got going on here. Looking forward to the fall when I can pick some stuff up on clearance haha.

Must admit, a lot of that gear isn't to my taste (you'll never catch me wearing leggings onto the course, I don't care how cold it gets LOL). Not taken on the high tops either, although if I was 16 I'm sure this would only help to get me on the course even more than I already was. When I was starting to play, the majority of golf shoes still had those tassel things on. So fair play to Nike for doing different stuff. Not my taste, but I'm sure many will be fans.

that black shirt looks great on you. but everything else is highly suspect. not anything to do with you, just a big miss IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that black shirt looks great on you. but everything else is highly suspect. not anything to do with you, just a big miss IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to wear shorts and long johns when I was in high school. I have also worn shorts over my tights when I run. A big segment of the nba is wearing. The healing properties of compression will make the legs last

I like that shirt Freddie, I could definitely rock that. Idk about golfing in them but I'm not necessarily against the tights or compression thing. I kinda want to get a pair for keeping warm when I workout to be honest.

I like that shirt Freddie, I could definitely rock that. Idk about golfing in them but I'm not necessarily against the tights or compression thing. I kinda want to get a pair for keeping warm when I workout to be honest.

I'm not afraid to try new things. I want to see if there is a noticeable difference between tights and no tights

The collar on the shirt does remind me of Japanese Steakhouse onion making volcano guy though.

The collar on the shirt does remind me of Japanese Steakhouse onion making volcano guy though.

Well my name is Tadashi! I double as your hibachi chef every other weekend

How do they differ from standard compression?

The areas they concentrate on with the compression are the hamstrings, quads and calves.

I used to wear shorts and long johns when I was in high school. I have also worn shorts over my tights when I run. A big segment of the nba is wearing. The healing properties of compression will make the legs last
When I first saw the tights, I immediately thought about the guys wearing them in the NBA. Great coverage of the event, and, it looks like golf fashion will be evolving. Tony F. was wearing joggers, are they going to have joggers for golf?

When I first saw the tights, I immediately thought about the guys wearing them in the NBA. Great coverage of the event, and, it looks like golf fashion will be evolving. Tony F. was wearing joggers, are they going to have joggers for golf?

Their new line allows their athletes to wear what they want. They don't have specific plans for a 'jogger' but if you want to rock them on the course, you can. The new line is designed to look good on the course and play well off the course.

Back