Never Wet by Rustoleum on new shoes

Qwkz51

El Conquistador
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I bought a pair of Footjoy Pro-SL's with some Christmas money and picked up some of the Never Wet on Amazon. Has anyone used this? Apparently there are some negative reviews on YouTube but they appear to be on suede and faux suede and mainly black/dark shoes. I'm hoping this will seal them for the golf season and hopefully keep my feet dry.

https://youtu.be/OfWUlCUR8J8
c653bbcbc71ec0dfb3582c9944183b5b.jpg
a6cf061eaa9ea52cce52d1619951adc2.jpg

Go for it !

My kid uses this stuff he got on Amazon. He sprayed one of my pairs of golf shoes and I must say it works well.
9587e37e9b539158c986af4f0a56a7e2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I've seen the Crep stuff, took a shot in the dark on this one. If it doesn't work, I'll try it out next! I'll report back when I get to test these shoes out!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Carl, Footjoy has a 2 year warranty on their shoes if they leak. They replace them no problem.

Yeah, trying to avoid leaks and this should help keep them clean as they are white.

How does that stuff effect the breathability of the shoe once its applied?

How does that stuff effect the breathability of the shoe once its applied?
I applied the stuff above before my first use so I can't compare, but I had no issues with my feet sweating more than normal in AZ in 100°+ temps.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Any more info on the effectiveness of this product? Seems the online reviews are pretty mixed.

I haven't had an outing in my golf shoes, but I have a pair of Adidas mesh tennis shoes that I applied it to. I wouldn't go swimming in, but they are definitely more water resistant than before.

Back