Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

1st shipment just arrived. Kind of on the fence. May stick it out another month.
4367de810da67d4159c549b5eb0d13a3.jpg

I would be thrilled with that shipment. Love me some Linksoul and UA

1st shipment just arrived. Kind of on the fence. May stick it out another month.
4367de810da67d4159c549b5eb0d13a3.jpg
Nice box! That's the shirt I got last month. It is really comfortable and the fabric feels great...I'm definitely becoming a fan of LinkSoul. And I love me some 1/4 zips.

Got that exact same shirt last month, seems like everyone is getting 1/4 zips.... hoping I get one as well, will find out after work!

Anyone have a code....sorry just kidding. Anyone get the loud and wild package yet this month? I signed up for it and was wondering what could be in it.

Nice box! That's the shirt I got last month. It is really comfortable and the fabric feels great...I'm definitely becoming a fan of LinkSoul. And I love me some 1/4 zips.

Definitely like Linksoul. Just have to be comfortable with stripes.

Stripes aren't that bad... Just look at Zebras, they have stripes, and they're awesome

I'm exactly the same way. The shirt seemed a lot more muted on me than it does in the pictures. My 9 year old daughter - the resident fashionista who isn't shy about telling me what she thinks about my clothes - gave it a thumbs up. :act-up:

I'm loving what I'm seeing people have rec'd so far! I am expecting my first box soon, I hope it sticks with the recurring trend!

Even at $50?
Both of those items can be had at some pretty big discounts right now as the LinkSoul shirt is from 3 shipments ago I believe.
At the half price code deal, I could definitely see people liking it.

Short Par 4 - feedback and experience (no codes/referral links)

Short Par 4 - feedback and experience (no codes/referral links)

Stripes aren't that bad... Just look at Zebras, they have stripes, and they're awesome

That made me laugh. Tried it on and let's say I love it.

But still not sure if I could do $50 per month.

Even at $50?
Both of those items can be had at some pretty big discounts right now as the LinkSoul shirt is from 3 shipments ago I believe.

50 bucks for an UA 1/4 Zip and a Polo I would say would be cheaper than you would get them elsewhere. All of the polos I have bought from Linksoul have been 30+ dollars even on sale, and I have never seen a UA 1/4 Zip for 20 bucks.

Even at $50?
The striped linksoul shirt was in last months shipment, I do agree that I could probably get both for close to $50, if not a little less, but I'm willing to pay that little extra to not have to shop myself, and to get stuff I normally wouldn't purchase myself/open up my eyes to knew brands that I wasn't fully aware of like linksoul, G-mac, and others.

That made me laugh. Tried it on and let's say I love it.
You're welcome, lol, but yeah, for $50 a month it's not terrible, however I'm starting to get a lot more shirts that I can't really wear to work so IDK how much longer I will be doing this after 5 months

50 bucks for an UA 1/4 Zip and a Polo I would say would be cheaper than you would get them elsewhere. All of the polos I have bought from Linksoul have been 30+ dollars even on sale, and I have never seen a UA 1/4 Zip for 20 bucks.

Might be a geographical thing. I picked up a UA quarter zip at TJ Maxx (the ones by us have tons of them) for $21.99 and they had a bunch at $24.99. THe shirt I agree and placed it for right around $30.

My take was that for a subscription service at $50, I dont expect to get $150 worth of gear, but I dont expect to get $55 either. Because if that is the case, I could actually choose what I wanted. $600 a year can be some pretty snazzy outfits.

Might be a geographical thing. I picked up a UA quarter zip at TJ Maxx (the ones by us have tons of them) for $21.99 and they had a bunch at $24.99. THe shirt I agree and placed it for right around $30.

My take was that for a subscription service at $50, I dont expect to get $150 worth of gear, but I dont expect to get $55 either. Because if that is the case, I could actually choose what I wanted. $600 a year can be some pretty snazzy outfits.

Oh I tend to agree with the value, but this is more than likely my last month anyway. I have rewarded myself with quite a bit of stuff now that I am down 2 shirt sizes, so I should probably stop getting new stuff anyways.

I never see UA stuff at TJ Maxx or Ross around here :(

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Even at $50?
This is my concern and why I may not last more than a month.

They try to make it sound like there is serious value here but in the end there isn't.

Simple business would tell us they're not into these boxes for more than $15-20. Shipping has got to be $6-10. So that leaves them around $35 for the product. At a standard margin they've only paid $15-20 for whatever you get. The only way they're finding stuff at those costs is close out IMO. Companies just begging to get rid of stock and clear up space.

At $25 for one month, I'll take my chances. At $45 it needs to be much newer or a lot more product IMO

I never see UA stuff at TJ Maxx or Ross around here :(

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Come to Florida! around the summer time UA 1/4 zips and hoodies are stupid cheap

Order placed on the 5th and still showing unfulfilled. Shot an email off to them checking, but this may be a sign.

Order placed on the 5th and still showing unfulfilled. Shot an email off to them checking, but this may be a sign.

I'm pretty sure their site used to say if you order after the first you get your first box the following month.

If you signed up on the 5th, you very likely may not get a box this month. I think they are pretty specific on their website that the 1st is the order date for that months shipments.

I like he looks of what people are getting this month. I am a bit on the fence, will have to see how it goes. I am pretty sure I could go spend $45 and get exactly what I am getting in these boxes so you cant count on the value of the service. Sometimes it is the ease of getting it and getting something different than what you normally would. That said, I got a 1/4 zip last month and a shirt. I would be happy with the combos people are getting this month too but at some point, I only needs so many 1/4 zips.

I do really like the red shirt and black UA 1/4 zip though.

Just checked my tracking and mine was delivered today! So ill know what i got once I get home. Really hoping to get one of the 1/4 zips many have posted.

Back