The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome News Taylor glad to see you making the jump and that you took the right steps to make sure this was the move for you.

83db8216bd9b998c76d8ab92430fc23b.jpg

Took a deposition next to Yankee Stadium today. Kind of neat. (They still stink.)

Now here's hoping my flight leaves before the snow really starts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well everyone, thanks for your thoughts/words of wisdom on my whole moving decision....

I have decided to take a big leap of faith and head back to Dallas. Put my 2 weeks notice in today, and am going to bust my butt these next 2 weeks to get everything caught up/ahead of schedule before I leave. I can honestly say this was the most difficult decision of my life, but I am looking forward now, no what-if's not regrets, just doing it.

Glad to hear you've made your choice! Good luck with the move!!

Man the ideas JB comes up with are BRILLIANT!!! THP is hopping like no other today!!!

Well everyone, thanks for your thoughts/words of wisdom on my whole moving decision....

I have decided to take a big leap of faith and head back to Dallas. Put my 2 weeks notice in today, and am going to bust my butt these next 2 weeks to get everything caught up/ahead of schedule before I leave. I can honestly say this was the most difficult decision of my life, but I am looking forward now, no what-if's not regrets, just doing it.
Best of luck dude. I have no doubt you are making the right decision.

83db8216bd9b998c76d8ab92430fc23b.jpg

Took a deposition next to Yankee Stadium today. Kind of neat. (They still stink.)

Now here's hoping my flight leaves before the snow really starts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That place is a DUMP!

(I miss the old stadium…).

anybody in here know anything/everything about air Jordan shoes?

Happy for you buddy. Hope everything works out for you. You have people here for you if you need anything

anybody in here know anything/everything about air Jordan shoes?

As far as the tennis shoes/sneakers? Like the Cement 4's that came out this weekend?

You're the man dude.

I think you made a great decision. I'll miss seeing you though!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

MY DUDE!!!

Congrats buddy. I know you're going to do great.

You're still young, eff it dude. Go have fun in DFW and then maybe next time I'm there we can actually hang out

Looks like my lung issues are Asthma. Could be a lot worse. Now have to wait and see if this is something I'll always have to deal with or if it's seasonal or even a one time bout brought on by an infection.

Looks like my lung issues are Asthma. Could be a lot worse. Now have to wait and see if this is something I'll always have to deal with or if it's seasonal or even a one time bout brought on by an infection.

Hang in there my friend, sounds like there's light at the end of the tunnel!!!!

Sitting here waiting for my lunch in beautiful LA, Santa Monica to be exact. And there is couple at the bar bitchn their food is wrong all while they are scarfing it down. How do you complain and eat and b*tch at the same time. Today is beautiful and the ocean is perfect. Eat your eggs, toast and shut the eff up

Really loving all of the new threads popping up today, very well thought out threads and great discussion.

Wardy, I wish your name was still Fritters...

Sitting here waiting for my lunch in beautiful LA, Santa Monica to be exact. And there is couple at the bar bitchn their food is wrong all while they are scarfing it down. How do you complain and eat and b*tch at the same time. Today is beautiful and the ocean is perfect. Eat your eggs, toast and shut the eff up

Why b*tch about your food? You know you're getting it back with a little something "extra" on it.

Why did fritters change his name back

Why b*tch about your food? You know you're getting it back with a little something "extra" on it.
I don't think this happens as long as you're respectful. Especially in a nice sit down restaurant.

Fast food drive thru? Pass.

Just disgusting, but so appropriate.

I want my golf season to start!!!!

I don't think this happens as long as you're respectful. Especially in a nice sit down restaurant.

Fast food drive thru? Pass.

I'm always shocked when people are rude to the people who serve/prepare their food.

Oh, fast food, you're already flirting with danger, definitely don't want to make it worse.

I'm always shocked when people are rude to the people who serve/prepare their food.

Oh, fast food, you're already flirting with danger, definitely don't want to make it worse.
When I was young a couple people I hung out with liked to mess with the drive through people before they got their food. Always wondered what kind of disgusting things they ingested afterwards.

Either the forum is buzzing lately on it's own with fun new golf topics or I missed a contest encouraging new threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back