Lastest Driver Mantra of "Speed"

I wondered why Callaway brought back the Epic name so prominently after using Rogue last year and then I realized Callaway knows the guy with the Rogue isn't likely to upgrade, they want the the person with the Epic GBB to upgrade.

I think the strategy they have of alternating shapes is a smart one. The Rogue to convince the XR16 folks to upgrade, the Flash for the folks playing the Epic. I tend to be 2-3 years with the same driver, so fits perfectly to what I'm looking to do at least.

I think the strategy they have of alternating shapes is a smart one. The Rogue to convince the XR16 folks to upgrade, the Flash for the folks playing the Epic. I tend to be 2-3 years with the same driver, so fits perfectly to what I'm looking to do at least.

I totally agree with this as to the strategy, it’s smart imo

I still have that shaft and its sitting in my closet "too stiff". I have considered selling it but it does not feel right because you gave it to me. I will send it back to you if you would like. If you find a Triton with a less stout shaft I would trade you for it but I will give you your old shaft back regardless. I have the Rogue Black in my Triton now.

Nope! You won it fair and square. Do with it as you please. Pay it forward, sell it it finance something you want to get, it won't hurt my feelings either way. I do appreciate the offer though. I could never make that shaft work well in any other combo (probably the crooked grip, lol). And I'd probably ruin it trying to do another adapter swap. It's seen the Wilson adapter, a Callaway adapter (twice) and a TM adapter (twice, ha!).

Back